Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, June 27, 2005

Ago-go- you are the most awesomest gurl ever!!!!

I will wear them with pride and who knows, maybe some day they will make it in to my 1/2 Naked Thursday submission...

Our wedding is going to fucking rock- and now I have my 'something blue!!!"

:)

So it is bad that I spent a couple of hours talking to a guy at the bar and when he asked if he could give me his number I proceeded to whip out my phone and assign him the wrong name (I put in Steve instead of Thomas) huh? He gently corrected me and said it was 'ok.'

I suck.

9 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Why didn't you just tell him that you knew his name was Thomas, but that you were filing him under the name you were giving his 'package'?

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Ian said...

But you already said you have something blue.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

OMG Ian - you are sharp!!! I dare say that I wouldn't want to be 'wearing' that at the wedding though.

:)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

so glad to hear you received it baby...i thought you would appreciate it. think of me every time you wear them!

kisses

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Cool, my comments are back. They went missing a few mins ago. Thought I'd finally managed to piss you off :)
Wearing it at the wedding could be extremely funny for those in the know.. (Minister: 'Do you Steph take ago-go to be your... what's that buzzing for chrissake??')

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

shoulda said John Thomas, as in big one.

:p

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger katarina said...

What am I missing? Whadja get? Whadja get? Tell me! Tell me!
Someone slap me.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger bikipatra said...

The "morning after" what always scared me were not only the new numbers in the cell but the pictures! Especially when you check the time on the fuckers. One time I woke up in my own bed but at 3:30am I had been at someone's house with a cat and big feet. Pictures don't lie.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

go-go, of course I will!!! hehe

Ian- of course I didn't remove your comments!!! *kisses* your bruised ego...

Johnny- huh?

Katrina- tiny panties that have a naughty phrase on them... :) Love 'em!!!!

damn biki- its a good thing you dont live here anymore cause we would be TROUBLE together. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com