Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Boring

Items of note from yesterday

1. The team-building outing was not that bad. Some people drank too much (thank goodness I was not one of them!!) I don’t understand the concept of getting drunk in front of your peers/employees – who does that?

2. I got exactly 0 boxes packed last night.

3. I lost my mind and ordered fried pickles for dinner and now I am completely disgusted with myself. Apparently I decided that it is ok to fill my belly with complete crap. They made me so miserable that I tried to throw up in the bathroom of the restaurant but could not make it happen. Too much salt is a very bad thing.

4. I did not set my alarm and I still got up at a decent time this morning.

5. I had dinner with Charlie and he refused to admit that anything weird happened over the weekend.

That’s all I’ve got. I intentionally dressed like crap today so I would not be tempted to go out after work. I really must get a jump on that whole packing thing.

Goodbye. Maybe later I will be funny. Then again maybe not.

6 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

Fried pickles are an abomination. Pickles should be cold and crisp, not warm and crunchy.

If you hear about a poor white boy in Bedford winning the lottery, then the bowling alley/everything else project is a go.

And I'm still debating plans for the Fourth. No one I know wants to go see Willie, but I went last year and had a blast. Hot, but fun.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

you know i grew up in bedford right? i went to trinity high. odd.

if you win and need a ride to Austin you just need to let me know :)

I would like to go but am VERY afraid of the 100 degree temps this weekend coupled with all of the beer i woudl be FORCED to consume.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

Yes, last year was a scorcher as well. We saw Boland and CCR, then went into BillyBob's to cool off.
Bedford is okay, but I really want to move to Lewisville and be by the lake. Sneaky Pete's is the shite.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

well now addison is the shite 'cause thats where i will be living ;)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

i use to work over there off tollway and lbj. still have a few friends living in that area. logans and dukes are fun.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger katarina said...

My cousin was addicted to fried pickles when she was pregnant. I hadn't heard it before that. I figured it was a Maryland thing. I tried them when I went for a visit. They were okay, but I wouldn't get hungry for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com