Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

HNT Submission

More than you ever needed to see.... up close and personal.

here they are in the new bra that I mentioned purchasing last week. It has a nifty little diamond in the middle. Did you notice?

Please note the lovely cat scratch there on my right breast.... thanks so much Gracie.

Sorry about the angle - its not very easy to take a good boob shot with my shitty camera phone.

Boobs are fun.

This will not stay up long. Sorry to subject you to this gore ladies.

Removed
here they are Posted by Hello

14 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger bikipatra said...

lovely, dear.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

steph babe, that's quite the rack! os will be sad that he didn't get here first.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Awww, the diamond is so cute. Nice girls, too.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Excellent work.
No wonder Edwardo is stalking u :)

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Other Brother said...

You are amazing for posting those. Thank you for kick-starting my vacation in the best way possible.
Have a good weekend.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Well hell... I'd have been first, but it's not even close to midnight yet! Time zones be damned!

Nice job, nice rack! Someday I'm hoping to see the face that goes with all of this...

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I though OB didn't have internet access until Sunday. What's up with this???

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Egan said...

Diamond? Where? Cat scratch ? Where? Are you playing games with us like a Where's Waldo puzzle?

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

yeah- I didnt think I should post that from work so I had to get it in a little early.....
:)

They might have frowned upon it (unless they are all guys or girls that are 'cool like that'

Yes- did I mention that my boobs are what one notices about me first?? 'Cause they are...

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Egan said...

That's cool Steph because the first thing women notice about me is my how tiny my pecker is. Sucks, but that's how it works. I do wear padded undies though.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

But you got big man boobs Egan!!!

That makes up for it right?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Well, if Egan's gonna fess up, so will I! But I make up for it with the fat ass! Think Cartman.

Thank you. That's the end of True Confessions.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

man boobs.

Johnny- where are all of your HNT submissions?

Egan - you are such a brave person for stepping up and addressing this issue. Is it going to make it hard for you to impregnate my web wifey?

Os- doubtful.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger stone said...

bazoooooombas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com