Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I cruised over to the new hood on my lunch hour - it was exactly 1.4 miles from ym work garage. This is very exciting considering I now drive 46 miles each way.

Establishments that will be within walking distance from my house (not that I will ever actually do that because we don't walk anywhere in Texas):

DSW Shoe Warehouse (OMG)
Subway
Starbucks
Taco Bell/Pizza Hut
Jack in the Box
1/2 Price Books
Michaels Craft store
7-11

Ha!!! I am so very excited!!!!

No spell check for you all today - I simply cannot be bothered.

8 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

DSW, Michael's & Starbucks?!!!! In walking distance?!!! I'm barely in walking distance of my freakin' mailbox. My job is like 45 miles ONE WAY, Damn! I've never been so jealous of someone as I am right now. Lucky you! ;D

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Other Brother said...

1/2 Price Books completes me. If I lived near one, my apartment would be full of novels and how-to manuals.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

dsw = sweet!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

OH AND 1/2 PRICE - Don't get me started. That would be nice to live near one of those...

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

what do you mean people don't walk?

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Girl- I KNOW!!!!! hehe

Other- it completes me as well. I could live there (but they wont let me)

Polly- yes indeed. Sandals galore...

Go-go- everything is so spread out here that we drive everywhere. Seriously. Polly, Other do y'all walk places?

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Other Brother said...

I walk to the 7-11, the laundry room, and the pool. That's about it.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

1/2 Price Booooooks! Otherwise known as Shangri-la!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com