Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I saw S (the recently estranged ex best friend) yesterday on my way to lunch sitting at a red light next to me. He saw me too.

It felt like a dagger going through my heart.

Dallas is a damn big city to be running in to people like that.

I don't know why he was on my side of town but I wish he would stay away.

5 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

that totally bites steph, i'm sorry to hear that you had to see him. and i agree, he should stay off your turf!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

You should spray paint your own gang symbols around your neighborhood so he knows to keep out.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

thanks go-go. i agree!

alibi- that is scathingly brilliant - but what would my symbol be? Perhaps a tiara?

I dont know if my spray painting skillz are that good....

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Just get a tiara stencil from Michaels (hell you can walk there, remember) and paint the town... literally!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Did you see my post about the girl who was trying to make her ex move to a different part of town?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com