Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lusty...

I have come to the conclusion that I will let Edwardo hang around for the next 2 weeks (just until I move) and I will not let him know where my new apartment is. Fair enough?

I girl needs sex you know. 'Specially this girl. Lusty I am.

Name that quote - he or she who names the most will win my undying devotion (and maybe a boobie pic.) Don't cheat you losers!! This idea was stolen from that cool chicken chick (hehe)

1. Let me just check on something. That is a giant cock....

2. He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?

3. I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got.

4. Oh that's cool baby. You know how it is, rockin' an' rollin' an' what not.

5. I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.

6. No! Not again! Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam! I swear to God one of these days I'm just going to kick this piece of shit out of the window.

Have a great day!!

11 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

These are just guesses - but I should get points for not google cheating

1. Boogie Nights

2. Clueless

3. Raising Arizona

4. Stumped.

5. Boogie Nights

6. Office Space

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

you rock Polly.

all correct - number 4 remains a mystery....

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

#4 is from Grease. it's the scene where john travolta is being a big asshole.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Well hell. I show up late and all the answers are done. How do I get a booby shot? (Other than being the newest god of the internet.....)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

they were all too easy.....

and Polly doesn't want the boobie shots im sure so I will put 'em up for HNT.

:)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Dammit. got in too late but I would hav gotten all of them.

You should have had all different movies, woulda made it harder (you like it hard, right?).

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

i know shumpy but i just wasnt feeling all that inspired today...

lack of sex will do that to a girl.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

For God's sake don't be teasing us about HNT! BTW--I'll assume for now that you don't want to be linked with the rest of the "nekkids" on my sidebar, right?

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Other Brother said...

I love all those movies. Except Grease. Please post your boobies on Wednesday instead of Thursday, b/c I'll be sans internet on Thursday. Please.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

yep- no linkey yet please.....

Other - you will just have to wait until Friday!!! Sorry :(

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

let me clairfy. i will be sans internet from thursday until monday. you could always email a pic of the girls to me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com