Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh my.....

I stopped by my trusty biker bar for a much needed ego boost last night on the way home from work. All of my regulars were there – I had a great time and ended up staying a lot longer than I planned. I did stop drinking early (and after only 2 drinks- yea me.) I worked out a system with the bartender that she would distribute my free drinks that were lining up amongst my core group of friends and give me water (some of these people just won’t take no for an answer when it comes to buying drinks- even when I explained to them that I had to drive!)

The guys decided that I am the coolest girl ever because I’m not looking for a relationship (just the sex you know) and I love to talk about cars. Granted they were all pretty much old enough to be my father – but still I was way cool for a few hours!!

My favorite quote of the night was “Girl you need to go back and sit next to the single guys ‘cause I hate to get slapped!” He was feeling a bit bawdy.

Two are actively trying to set me up with their sons – I think that’s just creepy. I did offer to marry one guy because he has the best last name ever- Runs Through. How sweet would that be = Stephanie Runs Through (men, money – hours of fun to be had!) He said it was originally “Runs Through the Enemy” but the state made his family shorten it. Who knew they could do that.

After all of that I went home and gathered up my work clothes for today and grabbed my dog and headed over to my Mom’s house so that I could actually get a good night’s sleep. It worked – I feel refreshed and ready to go today. I even made it in to work on time.

Edwardo called about 10 and wanted to come over but I had given myself the perfect excuse for not seeing him since I was at Mom’s. He sounded a little bitter – I bet he drove by my house to see if my car was there. Hehe.

The boss man is not happy with me today- I might have to flash a little skin to make things right again. Maybe I will invite him out to happy hour- that will do the trick.

OK- y’all try to be good today

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I was going to comment on one thing, but now there's two, nope, three---

1) your link on the popsicle story has a space after (http:) that screws up the link
2) I'm commenting here because your comments aren't opening up on the popsicle story either!
3) look for an email from me later today. I have a proposition for you (get your minds outta the gutter...)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Well, now I'm highly confused....

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

yeah- I gave up....

easily frustrated.

:)

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ian said...

try this one: Hi! I'm a popsicle link that works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com