Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, June 27, 2005

Sex, drugs and my Cha-Cha

Well well well kiddos ā€“ what the hell happened to my blog traffic the last few days? I am unloved!!

Items of note from this weekend:

1. I took the dog to the groomer and they charged me extra because he was shedding. He is ALWAYS shedding ā€“ he is a Siberian Husky that lives in Texas and he has a double coat of hair. Fuckers.

2. Deleted

3. I spent some time talking with a very nice and normal man Friday night at Eā€™s house. He then called me Sunday night and outright offered me drugs in exchange for sex. WTF? Where in the hell did he get the idea he could do that?!?!?!?! If you are going to make an indecent proposal of that magnitude to ME then you had damn well better expect to have a very muscular boy show up at your door with a lead pipe in one hand and detailed instructions on what bones I want broken in the other. I will make the call later this afternoon.

So all in all it was a pretty quiet weekend. I got a little packing done - the movers will be there bright and early Saturday morning. Here's hoping they are hot and muscular and know how to use a lead pipe.

Later.

5 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Good for you! Glad you had a good weekend.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

If you'll check, I believe you'll find that I made regular stops. I luv ya babe!

So you seem to like alot of pepper in your soup! You seem to lead a "healthy" lifestyle, so I'd say go for it! Still prefer Snack Shack....

As for the drug offer--are you taking requests for which bones to break?

Glad to see you back--missed you over the weekend! Hope you get to enjoy the 4th a little bit!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

you are so funny miss steph. tell her to be good to my wife and don't let her break your heart :o)...

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger katarina said...

You call that a "quiet" weekend? My God I'm pathetic.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Me too, Katarina. My whole life is pathetic in comparison to Princess Steph and her wild muffin lickin' and lead pipes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com