Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wasting your time....

I need to know how a beer bottle cap ended up in my purse.

I hate cookies and if anybody else around here tries to bribe me with them I will shove them down their throats and hold them up as a prime example of 'what happens when you piss off Stephanie.' All bribes should be submitted in the form of CASH or ALCOHOL. Those are the only two currencies I am interested at this point in my life.

I will be saving $400 a month in gas expenses. I shall directly funnel that money in to my drinking/entertaining budget. No extra contributions to the ole savings account for this girl - oh no.

I did not get reprimanded for my mistake at work today. As a matter of fact my boss called me in to a meeting to tell me that he is very happy with my work. I was kind of looking forward to getting fired. Damn. Sometimes I wonder what exactly it would take. Perhaps these breasts are good for something.....

I really like Coca-Cola Zero even though I am put off by the black bottle cap (I don't know why.)

I am planning on calling the guy from the bar even though I am pretty sure he won't make the cut from the list to even qualify for fuck buddy. He has a very soft spoken manner about him - but he has tattoos all over his body and drives a Harley. He has been in prison (although he was not proud about it like the other boys I was talking to at the time.) I do meet some characters. How cute is it that he said he wanted to go to Waffle House with me at 3 am some time????

My mother currently has Cat Scratch fever. Did you know it was actually an illness? I didn't. Gross.

Have I wasted enough of your time? I thought not.

While packing up one of my bathrooms I found 4 full boxes of Epsom Salt. I have no idea where they came from or why they were there, but I packed one or two of them up just for good measure.

I still maintain that Oprah is the devil. I have my reasons.

I am a snot monster today due to my allergies and I have informed the person in the office next to me that I am indeed not a coke head, I'm just having a rough week nasal-wise.

My favorite bra is missing. It is not in my house. I have no idea where it could be. I am always concerned when underwear comes up missing.

You should ask me what happened in Mexico City some time. Seriously. My vacations with E deserve their own blog I think.

I look like crap today and the cute Russian security guard still flirted with me. It makes me question his standards.

I want to do one of those "100 things about me' posts but I fear I would not stop at 100 and "167 things about me" just sounds like a lot of Stephanie.

I am done now.

9 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

So, what happened in Mexico City? Seriously?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Whenever I feel the need to justify so ridiculous purchase to anyone I just say, "but it was in Oprah's Magazine!!!" And somehow that justifies anything. So I think you maybe right about her being the devil for that reason.

BTW, what happened in Mexico Cit?

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Crazy Me said...

I too want to know about Mexico City!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Think I found yer bra. Is this it? It's certainly one of my favs.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

See what happens with prison boy. I hear the soft-spoken ones are tomcats in the sack.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

how bout 69 things about you?

and why do you shove fingers up a guys bum during sex?



JK about that.



(do you?)

muhaha

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger aughra said...

Awh, I want to go to the Waffle House at 3am with someone. But since I live in Michigan, we'd have to start driving about now!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Yo - what happened in Mexico?

I always lose bras...we are alike in that aspect. Sometimes you just can't be bothered to keep up with your underthings you know?

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger katarina said...

What is cat scratch fever?
When I was cleaning my apartment once I found an old can od green beans shoved in the back of a cabinet that I don't use. It was not mine. Gross. Maybe the salt was there when you moved in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com