Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Well hello there..... (removing attention away from my boobs)

So this is what I am doing instead of working. Sounds like a good idea, no?

Items of Note from yesterday:

1. Met some friends for dinner/cocktails after working 11 hours. Quotes of note during dinner, see if you can catch the theme:
a. “I will suckle you right now if you would like.” Eric to me
b. “Maybe you could suckle me while she watches him jack off under the table?” Me to Eric regarding activities going on across the table
c. “Are we talking about sperm?” Me
d. “Hopefully one of my caretakers (when he’s old) will be a perv and will suck me off every once in a while.” Eric

2. I decided to develop a crush on the security guard in my work building knowing the following:
a. He doesn’t speak English very well
b. He makes less money than me and therefore breaks one of the ‘rules’ on the list right off the bat
c. He flirts (in his own odd way) with everything in a skirt

3. I stayed at my Mom’s house again for the following reasons:
a. Getting actual sleep tends to put me in a better mood and for some reason I am able to sleep there and not at my own house
b. I was too lazy to load up the dog and take him home
c. Mom always keeps sugar free fudge cycles in the freezer and I love them with all of my heart and I would have to go to the grocery store to have them at my house and I haven’t been to one in 2 months
d. Edwardo doesn’t know where she lives and I am not feeling the sex vibe right now (OMG I must be ill)

So yeah – that’s about it. I did learn that E is also not feeling the sex vibe either – we decided that we ‘broke’ each other when we had sex a few weeks ago. Is that possible? Too many O’s? I don’t know.

More later I’m sure.

5 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm not sure, but I dont' think there is such a thing as too many Os (like the way that works right there???).

And you failed on taking attention off the boobs. I moved there first, then read this :-)

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I wasn't feeling the vibe for a while either, but I picked up a Jennifer Crusie novel today. Holy Jesus...linoleum is turnin' me on right now.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

i was just walking around the lake near my house and i saw a beaver.

in your pants.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger bikipatra said...

fudgicles. like Laverne pronounced them on the show.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger StephTexas1976 said...

heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com