Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Birthday time just got a lot more fun around here.

"You know I do believe that the meek will inherit the earth- but I say let 'em have it, what the fuck do we need with it anyway?"

My friend Charlie at lunch today explaining why it is ok that I am a little overbearing and loud at times.

And then he asked for his birthday fuck.

I didn't know that was a rule.

Good to know.

He tells me that he isn't drinking alone anymore. This is a VERY good thing. I am so proud of him.

(PS- there may have been a birthday flash - but thats as far as it went. You don't believe me do you?)

6 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

my birthday was just two weeks ago. I didn't know I could ask for a birthday flash/fuck. dammit. where's mine?

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I like him already.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I was supposed to get booby pics for my birthday. Still haven't found them yet.....

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I believe you sweetie. (she says shaking her head)

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger aughra said...

I used a have a friend who was born in Feb and I am March. We would trade off birthday fucks.

That was a great friendship.

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger AMS said...

I like the idea of this new phenomenon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com