Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, July 25, 2005

Bitch

So I'm walking in the door to work this morning pre-8 am and my administrative assistant gets on the elevator with me. I put my hands to my temples and she says "Are you ok?" and I said "Yes, I just have a headache." Her response? "That figures."

What the hell does that mean? That figures? Stupid bitch- I swear she is just asking to be fired.

Is it my fault that she is 10 years older than me and makes 1/4 of my pay? No- it's her fault.

Is it my fault that she has bad skin and a gaggle of kids? No- it's her fault.

I am so over her attitude. One more snarky comment like that and I will lose it.

Anyway..... I was referred to as 'the girls gone wild girl' by my neighbors Sunday morning. Oh God, what have I done? I guess we were acting a little silly Friday night before we left for the club. Their comment triggered the memory of some guys in the parking lot of my apartment asking if there was a party going on at my house and could they come over later. I think I might have said yes, but we didn't make it home until 4 am.

I don't want to be know as 'the girls gone wild girl' at the place where I live.

Oh well.

Bah- Monday's suck.

13 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Amen! My secretary, who insists on being called a para-legal eventhough she doesn't have more then a 12th grade education, shouldn't get mad at me because she's a loser and didn't make more of herself. What am I supposed to do? Make her feel better for not having gone to school and instead getting knocked up by two different guys? It's hard to find good help.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger petrow said...

girls gone wild eh!, sounds like living in canada isn't whats it's cracked up to be , maybe i gotta move to where the girl give it all they got.

I've seen mr van winkle many times , the show is to funny for me to desribe with wordage, but since you've now seen the ice man, then you know what I mean.

go white boi , go white boi , go!

god bless TMNT, have a wicked one.
see you on MSN.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Ruben said...

Don't worry, your asshole of an assistant will eventually hang herself. And there are worse thing than being a called a "girls gone wild girl". You could have been labeled "that girl that has crabs girl". lol

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

lol- ok Ruben, you've got me there... there are worse names indeed.

ben- it is hard to find good help. Dont we sound like assholes??


pet- tejas is the place to be!!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

you haven't even been there a month, have you? wow, your neighbours sure catch on quick!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Storm said...

What is it with these older women who are under-achievers and their obvious disdain for successful, younger women??? Women can be so catty.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Ha!

Fire her dumb ass.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

polly- i wish. We have VERY strict rules about that whole firing thing....my tongue ring has me on thin ice as it is....

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Did she say it bitchy? Maybe she meant with all of the stress you have at work that it figures you have a headache. Sorry, that's the underachiever in me trying to suck up.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Stef, let me be your personal assistant. I'll be a fawning yes-man, all because you showed cleavage and hinted at a lesbianic experience.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

My response to "I have a headache" would have been, "Well, that's nothing one of my patented caramel apple martinis can't cure."

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

What a bitch. If she was smart she would've offereed you an aspirin and offered to jump in the sack with you and E. Therefore alleviating the headache with good sex and getting back on your good side. But then again if she has that many kids and bad skin her boobs probably look like the moon's green cheese. I've just grossed myself out.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

kat- I think she did. It was early, but nothing that comes out of her mouth is ever not bitchy.

your- YOU ARE HIRED. Seriously, get down here now!

Andish- ewwwwww.... I think 3 girls sounds like a lot of work, but I'm lazy like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com