Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Confessions

Here are some entries from www.notproud.com that I thought were interesting.

07/11/2005 at 01:50:20
Gosh I just wish I can bend you over my turntables and give it to you hard as the records spins. I can't stop jerkin off thinking of it. I would marry you if you did that.

07/11/2005 at 01:08:46
I can't stop thinking about her.

07/07/2005 at 10:02:43
I did coke again yesterday. Fuck! There goes a year and 4 months!

07/06/2005 at 22:17:34
Today I ate a quart of potato salad from wal-mart. Then I ate six mini chocolate donuts and two snickers. Then I got a large vanilla milkshake at sonic. Right now I'm eating a medium meat lover's pizza from pizza hut.

07/06/2005 at 20:32:49
I say I'll give money to charity after I'm a famous model, but that is complete bullshit. It's my money, I want all of it. Screw starving kids.

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

How does anyone east that much potato salad?? The pizza I could down in a jiff...but not the tater salad.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

I actually like this blog too:
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
check it out if you like, similar to confessions just more visually entertaining...

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

funky: It is one of my links - hanuting really...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com