Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, July 29, 2005

Drama

While I was out on my fancy date last night there was drama, drama, drama within my circle of friends.

My ex-fiancé admitted to E that he had cheated on me with his 19 year old girlfriend. Big fucking surprise.

What he doesn't know is that I win.

It sounds like beer was flying and feelings were hurt.

All the while I was sitting at a table sipping a martini being adored.

Hmmmm... hardly seems fair.

Oh, and I think I agreed to a date with a neighbor last night.

Email I just got from my sister:

"The house is a zoo. Janet (dog) decided that it would be fun to attack Georgie (cat) around the cat food. It went flying. Just about that time the carpet people arrived. So, they're stacking bedroom furniture in the kitchen on top of cat food. Baby (cat) is helping them. Georgie is in hiding. Janet is in the bathroom barking her head off. Gracey (cat) is bored. I told him that I had ordered workmen for him, but I guess he is still too pissy over the other cats to enjoy them. A zoo, I tell you. I never asked to be the crazy cat lady. "

11 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

hardly seems fair? Oh, it's fair. It's more than fair. He gets what he deserves...I hope his 19 year old girlfriend gives him herpes or something worse perhaps...

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger shoes said...

no one ever gets asked to be the crazy cat lady

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

it just kind of happens huh shoes?

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog and thought you might like a new project we're kicking off: Seven Deadly Cynics. Let us know what you think.

- the s.d.c.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Crazy cat lady hehehe.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Whenever my friends talk about their kids I respond with stories of my cats, talking like they are my kids. I suddenly realize I sound like a crazy cat lady. I just want to scream,"I'm not a crazy cat lady, I'm getting married and I'm still fertile! I'll have real kids one day! I SWEAR!!!"

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I can't stand cats. Their fur everywhere and those nasty claws. I'm also allergic. And they're always up to no good. Sorry, just hate cats.

I'm so glad the date went well. What kind of martini's were you drinking? Was there a kiss good night? So, this neighbor...is he cute?

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Where'd you two go???

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger petrow said...

wait a min , vice mail is so romantique for professing your love, it gurenteesa calls back, or am i wron, lol. Godd boys do enjoy cleavage , to know how manly he is, you have to see what eh can dow ith it though. talk to you on the MSN.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Michelle said...


free online dating <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. free online dating

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Rick Lee said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com