Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Email to E....

Why o why must I work?? I’m pretty sure that I am supposed to be sitting on a beach somewhere being fed grapes by a scantily clad young Brazilian man/boy. Yes, of this I am sure. I was going to say being fed bon-bon’s but I am really not sure what a bon-bon is to be honest with you. To make this the perfect fantasy perhaps instead of the Brazilian man-boy I should insert Vin Diesel and replace the ‘scantily clad’ part with entirely naked. Yes I think I shall.

So I really think we need to work on this whole why are boys so stupid question. Do they not have brains in those pretty little heads of theirs? I hear this rumor that some boys really do have brains but I have yet to see any evidence therein. Oh to be a ‘thespian’ would seem the answer, but to answer your statement from the other day “yes it is really all about the big dicks.” Damn them and their tempting body parts. Damn them all.

I am working through exactly how to get out of this week’s impending date with Cuban Boy (now known as Hell Boy who can’t keep a secret.) Since we are not supposed to know that he is a loser who can’t keep his mouth shut I guess I will just be very busy all week. Hopefully he will get the message, he ‘prolly won’t though. I hope he doesn’t just show up at my door one night. That would be bad. I should ask him for reimbursement for the jumbo pack of condoms that I bought just yesterday afternoon. Those fancy flavored ones are not cheap!

Speaking of Vin Diesel I was thinking that we need to produce a new reality show where we get celebrities together simply to see what happens when they procreate. See the benefit is two fold – there would be the revenue from the act of copulation side of the project (i.e. pron) and then the resulting offspring and their network reality show potential. I would make the first project involve Vin (I love him so much) and Andi McDowell (who you well know I hate and think is the worst actress ever.) I can only imagine the new levels of bad acting the two of them could produce. I’m sure she would be up for it – all she’s doing is hawking hair color products I think. She could make room in her schedule to fuck Vin don’t you think? Only after I am done with him.

You think about my suggestion and get back to me.

Later lover. (Hehe – I thought you would like that you big thespian.)

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

A man child?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

only 18 and up of course... a 17yo wouldn't be decent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com