Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fun with text messages

Here are some of the text messages I've received/sent in the last few days

1. Good luck 2day- remember to put 'gives good head' on your resume
2. Who do we throw rocks at? BOYS! Why do we do it? THEY ARE DUMB! When do we do it? EVERY TIME WE SEE THEIR STUPID FACES!
3. Hey hottie
4. Where is my spy camera lady
5. Life is like a dick: When it gets hard fuck it
6. Ha - I just made you spend 10 cents on 3 letters. I rule, Stephs drool
7. O fuck it feels so fucking good

So there you have it. Nothing going on here - move along.

If anything exciting happens you will be the first to know- of this you can be sure.

I love you all - except for you; you I hate. You know who you are.

Muhahahahahaha

;)

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I'm so glad you've taken my "throw rocks" slogan to heart. *kisses*

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

we have embraced it whole heartedly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com