Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, July 11, 2005

Help me

I need a hot tub and a Valium stat.

It hurts to type and I am struggling to hold my head up.

I made somebody's nipple bleed this weekend. It was an accident (sort of.) Don't ever say "do it harder" if you don't really mean it.

How can it possibly be Monday already? Somebody please explain (actually don't.)

I officially get to pay off all of my credit card debts today. Thanks Dad.

My work nemesis came by my desk while I was at lunch (he left a Post-It saying 'call me.") My Post-It pad was laying right next to two lists I made this morning - 1. All credit card names and associated balances 2. Shopping list that included condoms and bleach among other things. I bet he looked.

How cool is it that I have a work nemesis? I posted about him on my old site- it is gone now and I don't care to re-hash the story.

Good day.

(Inspired was it not?)

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger katarina said...

How did the garage sale go? Did you make tons and tons of cash? I always make like $4 and all of my shit is gone. I have no idea how that happens.
Did you make Cuban Boy bleed?

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

It went ok- I made about $250 but the heat was sweltering and I was miserable the entire time.

What is funny about the $250 is I made it all $1-2 at a time since I didn't have any big ticket items (one thing was $20.)

It was not Cuban Boy- hehe.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Glad the garage sale went well...even though you were miserable at least you got some cash out of the deal.

My weekend consisted of not getting my ear wet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com