Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Oh yes, he sang it.

Holy shit, last night was crazy.

I went out with E and we hit a club that Vanilla fucking Ice happened to be playing and we had the best time ever.

That's right - Mr. VanWinkle himself was tearing up the stage- he has groupies y'all. Who would have thought?

We met some guys that bought us lots and lots of drinks and E wanted to bring them home with us but I didn't think either one was cute enough to waste one of my new fucks for the year (I have a system I will explain some time.) They owned a car lot together which I correctly
interpreted as "hey girls we sell used cars, isn't that sexy." No, it's not. Leave me alone.

We had hooked up with some random couple and they were telling me to 'take one for the team' because E wanted to get laid. I thought that concept only applied to guys. No thanks. I gave 'the Jasonmeister' a kiss at the end of the evening to thank him for the drinks. He couldn't have asked for more really. I just shook my head when he said "you aren't going to call me are you?" Of course I'm not. I didn't even hit save you silly boy.

The shitty camera phone picture on the right is E on stage with the Ice-man and a million other girls, shes the one in the middle. I went ahead and passed on the invitation to hang with Vanilla. I like my second-rate celebrity time to be one on one thank you very much.

The band that was on before the Non-chocolate Chilly rocked my world - they sounded like Everlast and the lead singer was hawt. :) Mmmmmmm....

PS- The band that was on before Ice was called Downlo - they seriously rocked!! Check out a snippet here: HERE

12 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

"Hmmmm...what did I do?"

I know what you did in my imagination.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Vanilla Ice rocks! I mean that. I didn't think he had it in him, but I saw him on that "Hit me baby one more time" and he was soooo good. I was surprised. He's better. Much better.
I would love to hear about your "system".

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Where the hell was this show and how did I miss it!?!?

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Saucy Monk said...

Yes, its true - Ice Ice Baby brings out the horns in people. Vanilla should be a marriage counsellor.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

how do you find these places miss steph? if i ever come to texas, you've got to promise me a good time, not that i think i have to worry.

and i'm with kat, bring on the rules of 'the system'!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

your- whatever you came up with is prolly not too far from the truth!!

kat- He was so much better than I thought he would be, but that might have been the drinks clouding my judgment!

andi- the curtain club- who would have thought? It was a million degrees in there and EVERYBODY was dripping with sweat- it rocked! South FM is playing this Friday- we should totally go!! Come out and play!

Saucy - yes, yes he does. Freakish.

Ago-go- it was a fluke, it's a pretty cool place to hang out. And yes, if you come here I will show you a good time (in a non-sexual way even!)

The system is simple - do not allow myself to come into contact with more than 3 new penis' within a calendar year - I have to keep those numbers to a minimum you know. That is why I tend to go back to my old flames for a good lay or two, and shy away from one night stands since it will waste one of my 3. They are on a use it or lose it basis as well - can't go crazy just because I was engaged for several years.

Stupid I know... but it works for me.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Vanilla Ice!?!?! That is crazy. What a fluke to have him showing up in Dallas.
I was flipping and saw part of his VH1 show. He's a moody bitch.

I actually met him (this is going to show how old I am) back before he debuted Ice Ice Baby. And of all places it was at a trailer park party. He was all I'm gonna be a famous rapper my name's Robbie. Yeah right I thought... WHO KNEW!?!?!

That is a funny system. How did you come up with the magical number of three?

Next logical question. How many have you used up so far this year?

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

shumpy- I've only used 1 cause I'm trying to be a good girl.

I don't think E counts since she is missing the ever popular penis.

I am sad that Luis wasted one of my passes. Only 2 left - who will be the lucky guys? I think I will make an exception for my trip to Europe this Fall - and European guys won't count against the total.

Yeah!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

before you all call me a liar the others that I have fucked this year were ALL carry-overs from years past.

Oh crap = not Jesse - I only have 1 left and it's not even August. I may not make it this year my friends.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger katarina said...

It's always good to add more rules. But think positive. You have 2 left and only 5 months to go.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Steph,
Tempting indeedio, darling, but I have to work and D is coming to town! Woot! Another weekend I will definitely come out and play!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Kat- a whole 5 months!!!! Arggggggg - what will I do!?!?!?!?

Andish- Thats's a shame, but it sounds like a fun weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com