Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, July 21, 2005

One of those evil lists.

Friggin Polly tagged me with these questions:

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life? (Note: That I will admit to on my blog):
-Smoking cocaine in a car with a stranger in Austin (hands down the worst idea I've ever had.)
-Wasting 4 years being engaged to a man that made 1/3 the money I did at the time (and that was back before I made decent money.) I should have caught on when he gave me that Easy Bake Oven for Christmas one year. Fucking pathetic. The good news is when he left all he had to his name was his PS2 that I PAID FOR. Loser.
-Leaving my last cushy job to come to my current hellhole (said in the most loving tone possible.)
2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
I guess that would be me. Me and the ferries that talk to me while I pee. They have a lot of influence too.
3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?
-My Dad ‘cause I miss him and didn’t appreciate him enough these last few years.
-Dear Mr. Shakespeare (don’t even ask me why- I will cut you.)
-Bob Marley because I would love to hear his stuff live.
-Princess Grace of Monaco because I was obsessed with her in high school and read everything I could about her life.
-Elvis. Oh yes, I went there. I would have done him in a heartbeat (pre-fat and gross era of course.)

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
-Charlie would stop trying to kill himself.
-My friends would treat me better (you little plans-canceling muthafuckers.)
-Money would never have to be an issue (ode to Gucci.)

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
-What doesn’t Dallas/ Ft. Worth have? The Louver? No, our art rocks for the most part. I don’t know really.
-Highland Park police and driving around the DFW airport

6. Name one event that has changed your life.
-Father passing away. That and the cancellation of Fraggle Rock. That was hard to take too.

7. Tag 3 people. No- it is mean and I won’t do it. Well, since it is you Polly....
Shumpy
Yale to Jail (please come out of hiding Biki)
Katarina
(links to the right- I'm lazy, but you really must check them out. I meant NOW.)

6 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

I will get on the questions tonight.

nothing wrong with a little MeMe.

I like both pictures. You know I have the same problem with my phonecam. Looks all cool on the little screen but not so much on the big one (i.e. internets).

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Kicking myself for not putting Marley on my list...

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

HP Popo - also a good call. Though I have found them to be quite lenient where the lovely young ladies are concerned.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger katarina said...

God, I love Fraggle Rock.

I'm not mad, dammit. I'll start thinking about my answers.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I forgot to tell you that my answers are up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com