Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Princess

This is my Pretty Princess Pinker-bell asking my why I have to go back to work after lunch. Why mommie, why?

My babies make me feel so guilty.

Tell me again why I cannot lay on the couch all day with my puppy and kitty and have hot Cuban men (Polly please not I did not say man-boy this time) feed me grapes and whatnot?

That sounds like the perfect life for me. Let's make that happen, k?

Seriously Texas Bank- remove the hold on that insurance check deposit!!! I have things to buy, muhahahahahah. I think I will make a preview run over to Macy's right now. Oh- maybe Sephora. Yesssssss, that's it. I'm feeling a little tingly all over now.

8 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger coops said...

I can sort you out some grapes but the Cuban men might be a little more difficult. I'll have a look on e-bay though.

Hello again Princess, hope everything is shit hot with you.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger petrow said...

I'm on ebay right now, I'm not cuban , it's more like" cute emo-punk rock boi looking for a woment ot feed grapes to while taking care of the canines and felines of the family, well what do yah know, you have both, muhahahahahaha.

have fun with macy's, i'be never been but wanting to , I dream about it, i salivate about it , i need help!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

That's a cute cat. And I normally don't like cats.

My dog makes the same face at me when I leave after lunch. or anytime I leave the house really. Little guilter.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger mrsg said...

My cat, Mr. Coolio, has his own cat personality. He is very bitchy and has an eating disorder. I love him so.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

coops= come to Texas

pet= macys is the best. hawt.

Polly= thank you. little guilters indeed.


mrsg= best cat name ever!!! please explain the eating disorder! my cat will only eat Iams cat food- turns her nose up at everything else

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger katarina said...

So, you don't like to shop much, huh?

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Kat- I don't know what the hell is wrong with me!!!! bah. I think I'm over it.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

My cats are usually looking at me like, "what are you STILL here? Get out! We've got napping to do!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com