Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pussies


I put in a work order to get my garbage disposal fixed and the maintenance workers won't go in my apartment because they are afraid of my dog. Pussies.

Here is the big menace himself.

Grrrrrrrrr......

He loves everybody. Now I get to lock him up tomorrow. That will go over well.

8 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Awww. Cute dog. He's probably seen you half-nekkid, I'd bet......

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Awww, what a cutie. Good luck gettin' him to refrain from eating the bathroom door when you lock him up.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

yeah, what's up? get that camera phone fixed already!

but your dog is beautiful.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Berkanna said...

Awwww, he's gorgous!!! Doesn't look mean at all.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

id rather see a pussy pic.

;)

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

awww he looks like a sad wolf.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger bikipatra said...

give me a kiss, sweetie! (the dog)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

I hate pussies who are afraid of sweet doggies! He looks cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com