Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pussy cat

This little baby cat is the one that I rescued from the street the day after my father's funeral. My mom has adopted her and is spoiling her properly. I came into the living room on Saturday to find her nestled in my purse. She's the cutest thing ever. Her name is Spike.

My mom has the theory that my dad sent her as a distraction. Who knows.

Dude - I'm posting about kittens. There must be something seriously wrong with me today.

I had a dream last night that my father was on his death bed again - I had to listen to the labored breaths and incoherent speaking again. I called my mom 1st thing this morning and reminded her that we have a deal that she is to live another 50 years. She agreed.

Adam- it was great to hear from you again, if you don't call me to go out I will think you are a mean, mean boy. I'm just sayin'. I won't even push you to cheat this time (probably not anyway.)

6 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Other Brother said...

Kittens? Where are the threesome stories? I want sexual injuries and lesbian encounters.
Not kittens.
You're throwing me a curve here.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

sorry sweetheart, next time I bed a girl you will be the first to know.

You and the other 2 people who read this ;)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

It's funny when you said you found her after your dad's funeral the first thing I thought was that maybe he sent her. Interesting.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I thought that too.
He sure is tiny. Shouldn't he be bigger than that by now?
I'm sorry you have to keep reliving it.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Spike is adorable. Reminds me of the fish I had named Sparky.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

girl - interesting isn't it?

Kat- she is SOOOOOO much bigger than when I got her. I think she weighed 6 oz when we put her on the kitchen scale that first night, now she has a big fat belly!!

Andish- Sparky the fish??? I LOVE IT! Spiker is very very cute and feisty as hell to boot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com