Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, July 18, 2005

Random bullshit

Who in the hell told Michelle Branch that she can sing? Seriously. Stop it right now.

My core group of friends planned a trip to Jamaica and are taking my ex-fiancé and his underage girlfriend with them. Now they did ask me to go first, but I still think it is bullshit. He still owes me hundreds of dollars from running up my credit card bills, he doesn't deserve a trip. Fuck 'em, I'm going to the Swiss Alps in the Fall.

Speaking of money the bank put a hold on the insurance check that I deposited from my Dad's estate. It sucks to open your online banking and see lots of money there but showing 'not available.' Visa and Mastercard- I swear the checks are in the mail (ok- not yet, but soon.)

I showed 3 people my nipples last night due to a discussion on how small they were relative to the rest of my breasts. Two had seen them before.

Cuban Boy called me again this weekend. He still hasn't gotten the message that he screwed everything up. I do miss fucking him though.

I had a full bottle of Patron (mmmmm) and a bottle of Kettle One (yesssss....) when the weekend started - now I have nothing.

I discovered that the convenience stores do not sell beer in my city. Now I know that moving was a big mistake - how could I have overlooked this while apartment shopping? Very, very sad.

Having a hangover makes my body freak out and demand crazy junk food in return for promising not to vomit (which I HATE to do.) So far today I have consumed a muffin, Taco Bell food (bean burrito no onions and a taco) and now I just ate a Twix stick. I'll no doubt eat its twin before the day is done. Sounds yummy, no? Yeah - the thought makes me sick as well.

5 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

oh my gosh... how does all that junk food not MAKE you vomit? I just had McDonald's for lunch and I feel like deep fried crap... gag!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I needs tons of carbs after a night of binge-ing. It always makes me feel better. The more carbs, the better I feel.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I'm with girl...the Taco Bell is enough to give me the dry heaves.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

carbs good... I went home and made dinner (carb filled) and fell asleep on the couch at 7.

Sleep good.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Cty said...

carbs and water are the only way i can settle my stomach after drinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com