Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shopping high



I am on a shopping high. I went last night and got these shoes in black and pink. When I saw the 1/2 off sale it brought a little tear to my eye. Very odd for someone who is not much of a shopper.

To balance the girly aspect of my shoe obsession I went to the music store and got two Lords of Acid cds. I then made my way to the movie store and purchased Traffic, Blow and Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

I then went home and added my little gems to my shoe closet and stepped back and was startled at the realization that I am a shoe whore through and through. I have a problem and must be helped. Oh well.

I then headed out to purchase some cold frosty beverages to help me sleep. I cannot believe how far I have to drive to purchase beer. Those of you in Dallas - is Park and Greenville really the closest place to Addison to get beer after 9 pm? I will have to start buying in bulk if this is the case.

Snippets of lyrics from my new cds:

"My Music In Your Head, My Pictures Make You Wet, I Am Your Wildest Dream, Yes You Are So Obscene, You Are So Kinky And Obscene" Gimmie Gimmie, LOA


"I wanna see your pussy - everybody says it's nice Can I come and visit - I'll be at your house tonight They tell me it's soft to touch and really smooth I can hardly wait to feel that pussy too You wanna play with pussy all the time To hide that kinda pussy is a crime You say your pussy's clever and so slick But I think that your pussy's kinda sick " Pussy, LOA

Well then, have a wonderful day.

9 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

There's a liquor store on the corner of Belt Line and Addison Rd/Inwood...and a slew more down Inwood between BL and Spring Valley.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

My shoe collection won't fit in my closet - because it is such a tiny closet.

So I had to put a shoe rack out in the open in my room.

And now I am constantly aware that I have 250 pairs of the SAME SHOE!!! I need help.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Those shoes are so cute! I am not a big shopper myself - like doing it alone and generally with a purpose! But shoes are my downfall...I have two closets full-Yikes! Well, winter and summer each need their own space right?

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stairwell - thanks! I was shocked that the gas stations didnt sell it!

polly - i know. i know. I have an entire walk in closet devoted to shoes. The biggest closet in my apartment.

kat- I'm so the same way. In and out - none of the browsing stuff. I dont know what got in to me.... mmmmm.... shoes

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

they are 'kid' leather - i found myself stroking them in my meeting this morning. so soft - supple....

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger petrow said...

Loving the choice of music, lords of acid is a fine band. The lyrics make me laugh thinking of a girl in gucci listeing to hard rock.


Your so wierd

sorry

no that was a compliment


have a wicked day.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger AMS said...

I can empathise with you on the shoe fetish - it hurts my wallet real good.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Ian said...

I don't suppose you want to here that every corner store in Canberra sells beer until about 8pm? I live out in the 'burbs and I can still walk to beer shops in three directions :)
Failing that, major supermarkets sell all forms of grog until about 11pm.
Ahhh, to be in a pisshead country!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Sheen V said...

Wow! A woman who has two of the same interests I do - cute shoes and beer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com