Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, July 29, 2005

*sigh*

*sigh*

Last night was really great. I almost didn't go. I also tried to sabotage the whole thing by wearing something very sexy. It backfired. Apparently even good boys can enjoy cleavage.

I have no idea what I thought he would think.

Cuban Boy drunk dialed me at 1 am. Don't leave me a message telling me you have been calling non-stop for two weeks when you haven't. We all have caller id these days silly boy. It is also really bad to profess your love to somebody via voice mail, especially when they obviously are not interested.

That is all my sweets (we all know I'll be back later.)

Work calls.

9 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

i need a birthday blowjob.

consider it a "layaway"

(you can figure out your own puns on that word).

thanks.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

hey mister- I said birthday fuck.

bj's cost extra.

you do all know that my birthday is August 15, right?

Boy am I going to be busy that day.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Drunk dial...aaah that really takes me back...

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger AMS said...

Is this nanny boy you're talking bout. We're going to need some more details please!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

yes, details...you can't just say went on the fancy date, the end...will there be another? Did he change his name yet?

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Tell Cuban Boy that you're going to call the police. It usually works. Trust me.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I'm with the rest of the pack. Details. Rich, enticing details.

I hate drunk dials. That's the number one way to piss me off and never hear from me again.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

It just so happens I have to be in Dallas on August 15th to accept a humanitarian award and I would like to bake you a chocolate chip pie.

Note to self: Cancel plan to drunk dial Andi.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Todd,
I'll forgive the drunk dial if you cut me in on the chocolate chip pie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com