Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Where did all of my money go?

Me + Macys + $97.00 = 2 wicked shirts and a pair of jeans.

My shopping binge must be stopped. Take my debit card- please.

Happy hour tonight will make me very happy indeed.

I love you all, except for you. You I hate the most. You know who you are.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger petrow said...

what did i get, i' have the underwear packed and ready to see the inside of a fed ex box hahahahaha

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

o man- i forgot to go to the mens section... sorry. maybe next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com