Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, July 18, 2005

Who in the world decided that it would be a good idea for me to go out last night and close the bars down and drink until I couldn't see straight?

Oh yeah- I think that was me.

Head hurts- my boss caught me coming in the door and hasn't stopped since and it's only 8:22 in the morning.

I might puke here at my desk. That would be nice.

Deadline? What deadline?

Maybe water will help. Water and sleep- now that would be nice. Not a chance of leaving early- I don't know why I thought I would be able to last night.

More later if I don't die at my desk at some point today.

By the way my top lip is bruised - black and blue- sex injury. Yum.

Later (10 am):

My admin is trying to be nice and I don't know why. She is VERY chipper and I don't like it one bit. We had a 'talk' on Friday about her attitude- could she be working on it? Interesting. Maybe she found a new job- now that would be fantastic.

I left my money/debit card/drivers license in my jeans pocket last night/this morning and I really need some food so I had to borrow money from a co-worker. The 1/4 of a muffin I managed choke down helped and i now don't think I will die at my desk. This is a good thing.

I got a new shirt this weekend and it is the best money I ever spent and I will be going back to get one in every color because I had a drag queen tell me that my 'girls' looked fanfuckingtastic and I believe the shirt was the reason why the gay bartender didn't make me pay for my drinks. I played air hockey with a friend and we drew a crowd. At a gay bar. Quite a shirt indeed.

I would love to post the pics from last night but they are on "Sweet Pea's" camera phone and he doesn't know how to send them. Loser. Some of the best pics I have ever seen of myself and I don't have access.

7 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

When you get to feeling better, grab a camera and get a picture of that lip! You could be our first sex injury pic for HNT!

Sorry to hear about the sickness. Why is it that it makes so much more sense the night before??

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

i bet the girls taste fabulous too.

im just sayin.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

If there's pics of the girls, then you MUST get that phone and figure out how to download them!
Glad you're feeling less dead!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Blog ho said...

this feels terrible. i would know.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I love gay bars.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

so very much fun

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Allen said...

i wish i could see a pic of them...must be nice if you drew a crowd in a gay bar...a male bar i take it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com