Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Zeusy the destroyer

Well here is my foot looking HUGE. I really don't have clown feet/legs - it's just not a good angle. Anywho- not exciting I know, but it will have to do! At least the dog looks happy.

The reason why he looks happy is because he had just completed the complete and total destruction of his favorite toy.

He lost his mind and tore his baby to shreds - and brought the squeaker to me as if to make an offering to repent for the 3 am squeakfest from the night before.

Very odd indeed. I was sure that none of my shoes were left within his reach when I left home this morning. he has never torn anything up before, I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Enjoy all of the 1/2 nakedness today.

16 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

My dog has a squirrel family. He has two baby squirrels - which were made for dogs his size. And a giant "Mama Squirrel" which was probably made for a dog like yours. Either way he looks hilarious carting them all around the house.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Nothing like toes wrapped around a dog's ear. My schnoodle puts my toe in her ear. Up to the hilt. She's quite talented.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Great shot! And I like the corporate sponsorship included to the left....

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Monalicious said...

Yay! Another foot poster for today, and cute pup!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger petrow said...

have you had yor break to day, bada bap bah bahhhhhhh , mcdonalds!.

love the feet, and the dog , and your items and there notes.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger LE said...

cute pic. the dog does look happy.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

dude - give me a 6 peice nuggets and Diet Dr. Pepper and I'm a happy, happy girl.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Mel Mega said...

I love that picture! Your puppy looks like he is cracking up! It totally made me laugh!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger s! said...

maybe he was just hinting he needs a new toy!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

very cute. puppy and feet.

kisses

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger addict said...

Great Photo!!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

S! thats the funny thing - i brought home a new toy and he hated it- refused to even have it in his mouth. That's when the destruction began.

My dog has more toys than any other dog I know.... spoiled much??

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Lightning Bug's Butt said...

good-looking mammal.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

that is a great picture. your pooch really does look like he's having the time of his life with your cute pigs. and they Definitely don't look big! Have you seen some of the footsies out there this HNT?

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger ARM said...

Excellent!!!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger AMS said...

my feet are bigger than yours...so there!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com