Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, August 12, 2005

Best IM conversation eva'

I just spent a ton of money at Sephora in the span of 5 minutes. That is the topic of this IM conversation.


Stephanie: im gonna have to sell some major drugs to make that up (the shopping spree that is)
Stone: id buy some if i ya know, did them
Stephanie: sure
Stephanie: OMG I love my new makeup with all my heart

stone: can i take it out in sexual favors?
Stephanie: ummmm- that would be a no- sephora doesnt take pussy in trade
Stephanie: im pretty sure that is

stone: did you ask?
Stephanie: ...
Stephanie: NO I DIDNT
Stephanie: i should

stone: its not like they are gonna have signs up
Stephanie: but the girls there were ugly
Stephanie: well u do have a point

7 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

If Sephora took pussy in trade, I'd be whoring myself out to anyone working there, ugly or not.

I so love Sephora. Please post what you got. I bought 27 eyeshadows online this February at Sephora - I'm kinda trying to behave these days.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Hi, Steph. I found you via non-girlfriend. You intrigue me for 2 reasons. You're 29 and I'm 39 and... I forgot the second one. Can I court you?

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Foxglove said...

Sephora should have a fucking warning label at the top of the page about "you may lose total control and start buying all kinds of shit you don't need." They have my credit card info saved. Ok, I have it saved at the site. I'm hoping to work out a deal with Citibank Visa that in exchange for my firstborn child, they eat my $10K debt. Healthy white babies go for a lot on the black market, right?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Sephora - don't they sell a brown sugar body wash? At something like 60 bucks for a small jar of it, right?

Wow, I am definitely in the WRONG business. I wonder if there is marketing angle for guys...

Gojo body wash?

I feel a blog coming on...

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Happy Birthday!

I just noticed that you haven't linked to me either. What gives?

Where do you want your birthday shots at?

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

non- If I could have Sephora's babies I just might...
I got:
~Anna Sui fluid foundation
~2 Sehora Super Shimmer lip glosses
~Coup de Theatre False Lash Illusion - Duo Mascara by Bourjois (you simply must try it if you haven't!!!)

sigh

I want more.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

nick- court away!! ;)

fox- they do go for a lot indeed!!! maybe I can promise off my spawn for some eyeshadows!!! God I love them so much....

wop- no doubt they have those products.... everything is so fucking expensive there!! I do believe you get what you pay for with makeup though.

Shumpy- thanks! shots are in my desk drawer I hope!! You are linked - it's under "Listen to Shumpy" to the right silly boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com