Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, August 22, 2005

Blah.

I have a date tonight with Army Boy and I don't want to go. Why do I get like this?

I had to tell Cuban Boy that we were just friends AGAIN last night. He made me the equivilant of a mixed tape this weekend - songs that remind him of me. Gag.

My neck hurts- boy does it have one hell of a reason.

Damn, I didn't even get a chance to put on the wedding dress this weekend. That sucks.

Two quotes that E missed on her list...

"She deserves a spork to the eye" and "Wanna be whores will never understand."

That is all. You are dismissed for now.

6 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger AFGUY said...

You Shouldnt date the army guy..lol You should date me..the Air Force guy..we are cuter:P

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

I bet!!! But you are far away I fear....

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Mix tapes... unless you're John Cusack or Jack Black a la High Fidelity, definitely a bad idea.

Who came up with that idea anyway? No, really.

Not want to go? Maybe cause you're tired and, so far, no one has really lit you up like part of you might really want? So why bother with just more of the same... Just a guess. I'm no expert.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

god I love the word "spork" and actually sporks as an object. It is a far underused thing and word!

i wish you would have worn the dress this weekend. The right time will come and I really hope pictures accompany the post...

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

wop- wasn't that sad? It was actually a CD, but still...

I was tired but you really did hit the nail on the head - I can only assume that all men are the same losers that I have been hooking up with and it is depressing. Why even bother? That is why I am going back o my Lesbian Nun phase. Oh yes....

Funk-y- Isn't it underused!!!! I love it...

I will try my best to make the wedding dress thing happen - at least its in the house now instead of in my car... Ill hook it up for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com