Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, August 05, 2005

Boring.

Seeing that my annual bonus got deposited today makes me a very happy girl.

Must buy shoes.... they are my crack.

Must buy crack.... it is my shoes? Doesn't quite work the same.

So yeah, I went to happy hour with my coworkers last night for a few drinks and I ended up taking some sinus medication that made me pass out on the couch at 9 pm. Isn't that exciting. My tall drink of chocolate milk knocked on the door at one point, but I was too groggy to answer. I will have to catch him next time.

I spoke to non-IT boy and he apologized (sort of) for trying to force his views on me. We have a rousing game of Monopoly planned at some point this weekend, and the stakes are high. He wants to take a road trip to Louisiana to do a little gambling - loser pays for the room and gas. I'm thinking it's too soon to take a 3 hour road trip, but he thinks it will be fine. Bah - we shall see.

Email I received today...

"I'm sure you remember me... think back to Austin about 8 years ago :) Anyways, I stumbled across your old blog, and wanted to know what your new address is. Tell E 'hi' for me next time you see her. -T"

Austin, 8 years ago?? Oh that's right, and hell no. He knows too much. Too much indeed.

Friday=good.

Bye y'all.

9 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

We're going to New Orleans for Halloween most likely...

Sounds fun, no?

I think you should organize a similar trip and tell your friends to get with my friends and so on and so forth...

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Happy Friday! Shoes sound lovely as does passing out a 9pm. I may try it this very evening.

Go for the road trip. I think I'm taking one soonish.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

P.S. LOVE the new little tag line at the top. Hahaha-- what was I just saying???

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

oh my gawd Polly - how much trouble would we be? we would have to alert the authorities I bet pre-arrival.

andi- and I wasnt invite why?? jk...

Polly- its so me. what?

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Haha! I just read the tagline. That's hysterical. Yup, that's you allright. ;)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Somehow I duplicated myself on that last one. I dunno... what day is it? I need ice cream.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Because he doesn't know it yet, and I don't want the word to get out. Sshh! ;o)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

God, your memory is better than mine. I once got a call from someone I didn't recognize and asked, "Are you someone I fucked once?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com