Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, August 12, 2005

'Cause I'm cool like that

Once again I have outdone myself.

Me + boss's boss + open purse sitting on my desk with condoms on top in full view.

I didn't notice until just now when he left. He was here for 30 mins looking over my shoulder at my computer. My purse was 1 foot away from him. There is no way in hell he didn't see.

Why o why me?

6 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

At least he knows you... come prepared to work or wherever?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

It's just shows that you think ahead to ensure all parites are satisfied while protecting yourself from undue penalties. Just like any good business plan.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

;) good points all.

He is the one who when I interviewed with him I was thinking the whole time 'have i slept with you?'

turns out I have not bedded him...

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

I sense a promotion in your future.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Hey, you could've just been in the mood to make water balloons.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger AMS said...

crawl under the table and die - nightmare!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com