Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Flirtinis

The job is mine. I am now rich. Just thought you should know.

Did I forget to mention that I have been driving around with my wedding dress in the back of my Jeep. I should probably take it out at some point. What the hell am I supposed to do with it? Anybody wanna buy one? It's very nice - never used (thank God.)

Maybe I will take it out tonight and walk the dog in it or something. Come to think of it that would be funny as hell.

Hey E, why don't you bring yours over tomorrow night and we can hang out in them all weekend and really make my neighborhood men wonder. Ha - good times, good times.

I was rifiling through my jewelry box on Monday and came across my engagement ring and slipped it on because it is so sparkly and big. Of course it got stuck and it took me all day to get it off. Anybody want to buy that too? It's kind of like a 'wedding in a box' deal. Get the dress, the rings, hell I can even throw in some tulle to make it worth your time.

No? OK then.

I am being forced into going to a happy hour with the group of coworkers that I don't like tonight. Let's see how many Flirtinis I can make the company pay for. Oh, and I shall charge the cab ride home too.

9 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Storm said...

Man, I hate being forced into going out to drink with people I don't like. Good idea...make the company pick up the tab! :)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger art said...

put the ring and dress on e-bay someone will buy 'em

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Congratulations! They should pay for at least a few drinks just based on the promotion.

If you walk the dog in the wedding dress, you have to post a photo. That'd be priceless.

I'm with Art. eBay it. You could get more than you paid for it.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Sheets said...

I like the dress & ring combo deal.... could be a damn funny ebay entry...

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Golightly said...

Congrats!!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

if you wear the dress around, PLEASE,PLEASE steal a camera if you have to and take pictures!!
And congrats on the job! Well deserved...

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

thanks yall!!

I shall order expensive drinks just because i can

i have considered ebay, but wearing it sounds like much more fun. Or using it to freak out dates.

I will be sure to try to get some inappropriate pics in the dress for sure.

might- true that. I bet I could come up with something!!!

go- thanks! you will get a shiny for that!!

funky - I will try to hook it up for sure!!!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,
go to a bar in the wedding dress, crying and saying you were left at the alter. You will drink for free and guys and (in my mind at least) hot chicks will want to "comfort" you. As your future personal assistant/admirer, I'm always looking out for you.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com