Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, August 12, 2005

Fuck.

Last night just plain sucked.

The conversation with non-IT boy did not go well. He says that I misinterpreted the situation and that he was kidding (just as we all anticipated.) He made me second guess myself - perhaps I was fucked up at 2 am after a long weekend of drinking and carousing with E. I don't know.

It is hard to explain away the bruises on my arms as me being fucked up. I told him he could come get his stuff on Saturday and that I still thought this was for the best.

Then Cuban Boy dicked me over last night as well. Don't make plans with me and then break them last minute. That's just fucking common decency. There will be no more chances.

So now the plan is to stay at home alone all weekend- just me and my Blockbuster loot and a pint of Ben and Jerry's. It will give me quality time to reflect on the fact that I will be turning twenty fucking nine on Monday.

Hello thirty - how are you? I guess I will see you in just over a year. Fuck.

12 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Well, as pixel and I have discussed, simians just don't evolve well. Ya shoulda just hung out w/ me at the studio. Plenty of men up there.

What's the "Blockbuster loot"?

29, eh. At least you get still get gifts.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

bah- see I wasn't invited until just now. Anyway, I am thinking that men are the last thing I need more of right now.

I bought Hotel Rwanda and Monster last weekend and should be getting a few in the mail today- I can't remember what I ordered.

Fuck gifts. I want to be young again.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

oh, and it it wrong to make a Vodka sunday? I bet it would be good with sherbert.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Vodka sundaes are superb. At least they were when I was in college. Not sure with sherbert, though.

Just to let you in on a secret, and most guys would back me up on this--women in their 30s are generally much hotter than those in their 20s. But don't tell anyone that.

Don't second guess yourself or back down with those guys! Stay strong! Have a good weekend--maybe downtime is a good thing!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Anyone can find men. What you need is a groupie. Do what you want when you want, even leave when you want.

I love it when I can't remember what I order. It's sorta like a surprise gift only you paid for it.

Here you go. Alcoholic sherbert drinks. Don't say I never gave you anything.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Friday Freeze:

Ingredients:
4 scoops orange Sherbet
1 cup Orange juice
1/2 cup Vodka
1/4 cup Rum

Mixing instructions:
Blend all ingredents in blender at highest speed. Consistancy of the mix should be "semi - thick:" not so thick that a spoon would stand by itself in the mix, but not as thin as juice. If the mix is too thin, add sherbet, if too thick , add equal amount of juice and alcohol. Pour into glass and place in freezer for 15 minutes

Thanks Stairwell!! My liver loves you!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Os- thanks for your kind words. So i have to wait another year to be hot then? ;)

Down time is what I need.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Still haven't seen enough of you to determine if you're hot or not ;)

By the time the Vin tide subsides, I'd think the least you could do is send one back!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,

I think the point Os was making is maturity is sexy.

You're sexy right now, by the way. No need to wait.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Foxglove said...

I did the 2-9 in January. It does kinda hurt. Apparently 40 is the new 20 or something...so...I don't know. At least we've lived this long, right? (I hope that reads as less empty than it looks to me)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I love you no matter how old you are.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Ian said...

The day you turned 29 you are now in your "thirtieth year" on the planet - so clearly you are now a hottie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com