Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, August 15, 2005

Fuckers...

You know what's fun? Having to work from 8-7 on Friday then turning around and doing it AGAIN on Monday (which I believe to be my day of birth.)

Pile on top of that the fact that the reason for working late on Monday is because my bitchy administrative assistant took off leaving me to MAKE COPIES of the 150 page financial analysis I've spent the last week slaving over. Oh, and I get to pass them out in shoes that kill my feet. They don't pay me to make copies.


I am so pissed I can barely see straight.

10 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Why am I not your personal assistant yet? If it were so, I would be making the copies in between making you many birthday cocktails. All I would ask in return is a little more than I make now (which is not much) and that you wear something revealing.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Sorry your personal assistant sucks ass. Happy Birthday. I just spent my afternoon reading all of July and August, and I'm really enjoying your blog. You remind me of me when I was younger. (Even though I'm not much older, having a kid slows down your partying/mad sex scenes). I'm adding a link on my blog to you!!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Sorry you had to work late on your B-day...Hopefully your out doing something to make up for it tonight!

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Go home an relaaaaaax.
You need a hot bath and a drink.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Storm said...

That sucks. Why didn't your administrative assistant make the copies before she took off? Biotch!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

i could be your personal
ass-istant.

but im only good for sex in the copier room.

not much else.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

todd- I have no idea. Let's get the ball rolling... you think you can hang with the Dallasites??

Sam - Thanks so much!! I was worried when I saw your comment on Andis' blog.. ;)

Funky- A hot bath and decent movie was all I needed.

Kat- done!

Storm - because she is trying to get herself fired.....

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

johnny- you and yournamehere will have to fight it out...

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger JJ said...

Why don't you just fire that bitch?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger AMS said...

oh hell. well hope it was a happy birthday otherwise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com