Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, August 18, 2005

The incident

I knew all of this 'dating' was bound to catch up with me at some point.

There was an incident last night and Cuban Boy got his feelings hurt.

Oh, and I made a new friend in my apartments. He's taller than Anthony. Rarrrrrr.

The cat had to be put up once again.

Wish me luck with what I am doing at 9 am today. If all goes well I can buy shinys for everyone (but probably won't.) Look at that- I even remembered to put in my clear tongue ring this morning.

That all sounds rather cryptic huh?

Muhahahahaha.

7 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Cryptic? Nah, I deciphered the Dead Sea Scrolls in less time.

If we don't want shiny things, can we get something else? Just curious.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

good luck. I want my shiny.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I smell a raise!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Go get yours.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Good luck sweetie!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair - noting shiny for you? not even a nice new quarter? I got a Guitar Center circular in teh mail yesterday and thought of you.


Polly- and I shall get you one....

Andi- yep. Yeah me!!

Kat- thank you miss, I think I shall.

Os- thanks!!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Cartman says, "Kick Ass"

Wop says, 'Get some'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com