Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, August 15, 2005

Items of Note from this weekend

1. My phone rang at 7:01, 7:03 and 7:06 AM Saturday. All three calls were from Non-IT Boy and I did not answer. I did, however, stumble outside soon thereafter all bleary-eyed to walk the dog and ran smack dab into him in my breezeway. He was sitting outside my house at 7 am on a Saturday. He wanted to come in to get his things. I was not alone that morning and had to refuse him entry due to the littering of male clothing across my living room floor. What a fucking freak.

2. A friend casually mentioned to me that he was considering making a batch of Meth. Ummmmm.... no. I casually mentioned back that if he made the decision to do so that we would no longer be friends.

3. Cuban Boy asked E what she thought about him asking me to only see him. She told him I would run away screaming as if my hair was on fire. I later reiterated to him that we were merely friends with benefits. I should probably just stop.

4. We went to a club Saturday night and a very intoxicated boy tried to pay me $22 for 5 minutes of conversation. I had already repeatedly refused his drink offers since one of the girls I was there with was in to him. I hope he remembers the way he behaved and is hanging his head in shame today.

5. Even though Cuban Boy was at my side most of the time at said club I still managed to give my number to a boy named Raphael apparently because he called me yesterday afternoon and left a message that he wanted to chat. He then called back after midnight.

6. The electrician with the Adonis body that I met last week called and invited me out Saturday but I never called him back.

7. There was lots of wild sex had in my bed this weekend but I was not a part of any of it. Yes I did change my sheets.

Edit: Tomorrow's topic will be my new concept of sexual reconnaissance.... muhahahahahaha.

16 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a pretty good blog there. I'm going to mark it to check it out more. I have a re-occuring symptoms of agent orangesite.It covers areas like re-occuring symptoms of agent orange. Come see it if you get a chance.

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rewriting the rule books
Paris, 1743: the world was about to be changed by an encyclopaedia. Might the same be true of Frankfurt, 2005? There was a time when blogs were ahead of the mainstream media on lots of issues: some of them ...
Thanks for your comments. Come visit me at lose weight if you are interested in lose weight related stuff.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find you blog to be informative . Please continue it.
Here's what a lot of people are searching for; cartoon animals
Much info about cartoon animals

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gilliam Sounds Off! Sort Of
It was a relatively good weekend to be filmmaker Terry Gilliam, whom both the Times and the Daily News profiled at length ahead of The Brothers Grimm 's release Aug.

Hello,

you got a quite interesting blog here. I really enjoyed reading here and think I'm
going to bookmark it.

My Page is a granite slab related
site. Check it out.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

well this has to be some kind of record....

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Those agent orange websites are the shit.

How do you find all these boys that call at insane hours? Doesn't anyone sleep anymore?? Or at least tire themselves out from sex and binge drinking so as not to call at crazy hours?

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Hey, that's pretty good with the first three! Though you only have a "pretty good blog". Not great, or excellent, or bitchin'. And these guys would know--they've been everywhere!

Happy Birthday (again)! Sounds like an exciting weekend. Curious that there would be wild sex in your bed and you weren't part of it though. Have a great day! Sorry--I didn't get a tribute post up for you.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

WOW - the spam-a-lot comments are out of control!

Why were you not the participant in said sexcapades in your bed? I'm sure there is a good explanation.

Is non-IT guy stalking you? Who goes to anyone's house at 7am? I'm worried about this. Please be careful with this one.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Fence said...

We wish you a meryy christm ... Oops, wrong one.

Happy Birthday

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

andi- I have no idea what he could have been thiking! So not acceptable.

Os- thanks, you are the best. I shall go to sleep with thoughts of Vin in my head thanks to you...

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

bee- I was trying to be good this weekend!!! (plus it would appear that E and Cuban Boy had a bet that we would have sex, he said no she said yes - i couldn't let her win!)

I dont think he is stalking me, he just works odd hours at his illegal job so 7 am is acceptable to him. I think he was trying to catch me with somebody else though. I bet he wont be a problem going forward... (hope those arent famous last words!)

fence- thanks so much!!!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Storm said...

Okay, how did you manage to give your number to another guy when the Cuban Boy was there the whole time? You go girl!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Your comments section contains more spam than a lunch at my white trash middle school circa back-in-the-day.

I live vicariously through your blog, I hope you know, but if it's okay by you I omit all mention of guys and replace them with hot chicks.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

illegal job?

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Oh Steph, why didn't you tell us you were an overweight, victim of agent orange poisoning with a cartoon fetish and a secret desire to do Terry Gilliam on a granite slab. We would have understood. Really. We love you.

Seriously though, does that second Spammenter have ADD or what? Sheesh! Paris,encyclopedias, Frankfurt, blogs, weightloss... damn buddy pick a topic.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

storm- he had to pee some time ;) He did ask 'why does that one guy run away every time I come back?" hehe

Todd- I shall do a hot chick in your honor tonight. Thanks for making me laugh!

Ago-go- yeah he was making his money playing Texas Hold 'em. I guess thats one way to earn a living, but it's illegal here in Texas.

GWAA- The Agent Orange is the worst part.... I mean the weight I can lose, the cartoons addiction I can supress, but that damn Agent Orange gets me every time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com