Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, August 19, 2005

Meh.

Last night was just ok.

Happy hour with the coworkers blew a dirty hobo's cock.

Ewwww- that was for you Polly. At least I got free Flirtinis out of the deal.

Then I met up with E and her coworkers and heard the following....

"Steph I'm not a lesbian or anything, but I am memorized by your breasts in that shirt."

Haha - she was looking at my boobies. Kat you silly lesbo (come over at 8, I'll be waiting.)

Text message conversation from last night:

Me: I would rather watch tennis than talk 2 the guy next 2 me - thats sad cause i hate tennis
Stone: Just smile and nod
Me: Fuck that - smile and throw punches
Stone: Drink more

That about sums up the evening.

Anthony came over late with another guy who lives in my apartments. I wasn't drunk but I was having a terrible time understanding some of the things they were saying- they said they were going to teach me Ebonics if it's the last thing they do.

At one point boy B ('cause I can't remember his name) told me that he thinks I should have my first experience with two black men - I just blank stared him for a minute and said "My 1st huh?" Hehe.

After I informed him that would not be fucking him/them he tried to act like he wasn't asking. Huh? That is where my confusion set it. Whatever.

While they were sitting there discussing my breasts I answered a call from Rapahel and accepted his invitation to dinner Monday night. Why not - free food can't be a bad thing, right?

When I finally kicked them out and got to bed Cuban Boy called to 'chat.' He said that he didn't want to freak me out but he had to know if I am seeing anybody else. I could not have been any clearer about that last weekend, but again I told him that I am seeing SEVERAL other people, and if it bothers him then he needs to move on.

Stupid boys.

Oh, hey E - you are so far out of the Tool's league that I don't think you are even on the same planet. He must be eliminated - you are far too hot for him to see naked. Actually Cuban Boy is bringing somebody by for you to check out tonight - I will try to screen him for ya to avoid any John-esque situations.

15 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

He is not that bright either, but let's remember the reason I see him: big freaking cock.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

So he's got that going for him...

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

bah- so do lots of young attractive men... I'm just sayin'

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger wopanese said...

He is or he has? Sorry - that whole tongue in the ear thing... and really, that kinda makes his abilities at all the finesse areas seem questionable... to borrow from baseball, big sticks might win you some games, but a complete team will win you the pennant.

Anyway, you are such the heartbreaker, Steph. Be careful... one may come around the corner for you.

And wut up wit da ebonics, yo? Some wack shit up in hea. How about they learn some English first? Damn. I don't know... but I think a finely spoken eloquent line will come off far better (and classier, obviously) with the ladies than something like, "Yo bitch. You got a sweet badonka donk. Get in."

But maybe that's just me, the elitist bastard romantic.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger AMS said...

I hate you for having all these men dribbling over you - its totally unfair!!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Storm said...

Okay, your boobies must have looked amazing last night. It seems as though everyone (male & female) was mesmerized by them. LOL

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

I went home for some afternoon delight, and I think it may be time to ditch him. But I like to have a replacement in place first. And I suck at turning men down for sex. Wait, I should put that another way. Let's just leave it at, I am not a slut, most likely.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boys. They always think that they can teach you something/be the first. I'd be checking your girls out, too. That is, if they're nice.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,
I'm mesmorized by your breast and I've only seen HNT cleavage on the internet.

I am sad.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

That was a typo. I'm actually mesmorized by both of your breasts, not just one.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I would have to turn off my phone. Talking to that many people in a day would give me an ache in the head. And I would get their names all fuckered up.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger AFGUY said...

Hey nice post...so if you werent drunk, were you tipsy? Well anywho.. i am in iraq now, but almost to the USA... i had a family emergency that required me to come home, but please check out my blog

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Adam said...

Steph gets all the men...why can't I gets all da' women? I need to get me some game!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

wop- i say he is. And as for one coming around the corner - I will have my baseball bat ready if he does!!

ams- having seen your pics its a wonder you dont.... seriously.

storm- they were having a good night indeed.

Pixel - sure you arent. Sure.

Your- it's ok - the right one gets all the attention. From the women that is. I dont know where I was going with that.

Andi- I seriously try to avoid names. Sweety seems to work with all of them.

afguy- no, they were trying to confuse me by using slang that I wouldnt understand. Bastards.

Adam- I can teach you some things... ;)

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger bricotrout said...

the only thing that would have made this post any better would be if 'dirty hobo's cock' was a link to... well, i think ive gotten a good sense of who you are over the last few posts, so... anything that you saw fit to make it a link to would have been priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com