Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Muthafucka

Fun with e-mail:

Dear Jason-

Can you confirm the MIP percentage for the position I was recently offered on *** **** team? The offer letter I picked up from Brittni shows a 5% payout, and my records indicate that I was offered a 10% annual bonus eligibility.


Thanks

Do not mess with my money people. Did
they think I would not notice?

I sucked a lot of dick to get where I am.... (kidding, kidding. It was hardly any at all.)

So I came to the stunning realization that I have a 3.5 day weekend coming up. E, did you know about this? Why was I not informed? This will make me realign all plans after Thursday. Why don't we make the guys on Saturday's agenda take us to Shreveport? I mean ask, not make.

Also, can I call Courtney of Bedford (as opposed to Courtney of Valley Ranch?) I think the time has come. I talked to Glen about it (yes I let him back in my house but he acted mostly normal) but I don't wanna play with him.

That is all.

6 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

You can find Darrel of Bedford at the Lodge this Saturday night. VIP.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger art said...

maybe you didn't suck enough dick?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

No, they just HOPE that you don't notice. They're sneaky like that.

How did you not realize that this is an extended weekend? I've been waiting for this for weeks.

And do you really want to go to Louisiana right now?

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

other- if I didnt have plans I woulds SO want to be there. Mmmmmmm- naked ladies. I've never been in the VIP area there. Silver City yes, the Lodge no.

Art- well I'm giving it up so I guess I will have to settle. Imagine my date's despair when I told him that last night......

stair- sneaky indeed. bastards. no I wont notice thousands and thousand of $$s. Perhaps they forgot that I'm in Finance???

I dont know, I've been busy fucking people I guess (to quote E's blog)

Shreveport is so far inland I think we will be ok.... it's practically Texas.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Silver City??? I knew a few of those girls fairly well. At least the lunch crew. I may be giving away too much info, but let's just say I worked nearby and the lunch specials were too fantastic to pass up. (the view didn't hurt either)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

oooooo Stair, do you know Shelly (leggy blonde that was in charge of the front I think - she's also on their billboards?) She's the Sister in Law to one of my exes.

Shes way sweet, and hawt. Is it weird to see a family member naked? I think so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com