Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, August 18, 2005

One of those silly lists we all hate

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? I had just graduated high school and I was working for a newspaper as a graphic artist. I was still a virgin and was TRYING to be a good girl.

2) What was I doing 5 years ago? I dropped the good girl act and was thoroughly enjoying my early/mid 20’s. I was just beginning my exploration into the world of Finance and was enjoying making good money for the first time in my life. I was also just beginning to date the man I would eventually become engaged to (gag).

3) What was I doing yesterday? If you will refer to this morning’s post you will see all the hilarity that ensued. OK, so I hung out with the tall boys in my apartment and turned Cuban Boy away. We consumed shots and they consumed illegal materials while I watched shaking my head.

4) What was I doing today? Spending my time answering these questions (note I fought the strong urge to say wasted.) I am currently trying decide which of the three commitments I made for tonight to follow through with. Oh, and I further secured my future success by wearing a somewhat low cut shirt to my job interview.

5) 5 snacks I enjoy: Pickles, tomatoes, pretzels, anything chocolate and good hard cock. (You knew I had to go there.)

6) 5 bands/singers I like: Lords of Acid, Stroke 9, Cross Canadian Ragweed, NIN, Sara McLaughlin

7) 5 things I would do with a million dollars: Pay off all debt, travel, ensure my family’s comfort, take my dog to a pet psychic, go to law school.

8) 5 places I would like to runaway to: South Africa, New Orleans, Miami, Mexico City (I will one day be the Queen of Mexico- mark my words,) Venice.

9) 5 bad habits: Talking fast, not liking foreplay enough (for the love of God just get to the good stuff), biting nails, drinking, chocolate addiction.

10) 5 things I like doing: Going out, drinking, sex sex sex, listening to music, men- lots of them.

11) 5 TV shows that I like (now): I don’t do tv right now.

12) I would like to meet: Men- lots of them. You know what, let's make that women just for fun.

13) Biggest joys in my life right now: Men – lots of them.

14) 5 favorite toys: HA! Oh boy – The Panther, The Rabbit Bullet, The Wabbit, men- lots of them. I don't need 5, these four should keep me happy.

OK- so there you go Shumpy. Damn you again by the way. I will not be mean enough to assign this task any further.

Oh, and a bit of advise for all of you men out there, if you are going to hit on me in the parking lot, be sure that the CD sitting on your seat is not Greenday. What a pussy.

15 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

lol. those are great answers!

See I like you so much I had to share the Meme with you.

Next time we'll try sharing shots or a beer instead, ok?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Very nice... and some were actually surprising.

Hey Shump, one of my good frieds looks exactly like your icon... only shorter... oh wait, he's only a head

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Great list. Good choice of snacks.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

shump- lets do it!!! We will be in Bedford tonight - can you guess where??

wop- what surprised you????

Lightning - mmmmmmm- snacks. ;)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Wow, I'm glad I didn't get that meme. I don't know what the hell I was doing 10 years ago.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

SCrew you, Green Day rocks.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Damn, I wish I lived in Texas! Or at least lived nearby! All the cool babes live there (well, alot of them, anyway....).

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

hello???? how come winnipeg's not on your list of places to runaway to? *pout*

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Storm said...

Great post! I don't like foreplay enough either. I want to get down and dirty...leave that playing shit for someone else. LOL

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

GWAA- hmmmm.... what were you doing??

Pix- you wouldn't know good music if it came up and bit you on the ass - but at least you have great breasts.

Os- have you ever been here?

go-go- no offense sweets- I just thought when we ran away TOGETHER you would want to go somewhere different... :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

storm- and that is why i like you so much!!!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

hehehe...what's the panther? It's been a long time since I've been to a "pure romance" party...

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

oh my Polly- the Panther is true greatness. I suggest you Google it (but not at work of course.)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

got it babe...no offense taken.

kisses

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I never thought I'd see Lords of Acid and Sarah McLaughlin in the same favorites list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com