Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pickin' up men...

Date with Electrician Boy (EB) was fun last night. I managed to get the card of the man sitting next to me - he seems like he would be a good catch for somebody. I wonder if my date thought it was odd I was telling a stranger that he was attractive and I wanted him to go out with us this weekend. I wouldn't have liked it too much had he done it to me.

They both liked my "I taught your girlfriend that thing you like" t-shirt. Imagine that.

When we went to leave the bartender gave us her number and said that she wants to go out with us some time. I guess we looked like we were having a good time. She was super cool- I'm going to snatch that number from him Wednesday and invite her to go out with the girls this weekend.

I have a busy week coming up:
Tuesday- I rest (might invite tall boy over, you never know)
Wednesday- date with EB (perhaps- I might cancel just because)
Thursday- first date with Army boy (which is amazing considering he calls me four times a day)
Friday- Girls night out with E and the gang
Saturday- outing with EB, the guy from the bar last night and E
Sunday- who knows...

So that's it. EB is hot hot hot and he knows it (but not in a bad way.) He is also a fantastic kisser- our tongue rings clink together which is kind of funny. He also says he doesn't believe in love, that I like.

OK - y'all be good.

Oh- and go donate blood and/or money to the Red Cross now please. Your doing so might help me make my decision on posting that nipple picture from last weekend.....

12 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

That quite a juggling routine you've got going there! Hope none of them react like CB.

I donated last night. The newscasts were getting to be a bit much for me.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger art said...

I have to wait till Friday to donate...but will. It could have easily been here.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Steph-

Geez, I envy your popularity. Although some chica called me up yesterday and wanted to take a "look at my comic collection." (Okay, she wants to meet over coffee, but I'm desperate for innuendo.)

-Tim

P.S. I tried to donate, but I had a major surgery a few years back requiring a blood transfusion. They won't take it.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Steph said...

You're all kinds of popular. Look at you and all your dates.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Blood AND money--done already! Sometimes I'm just too giving for my own good! Actually, they like my blood (AB+), and the money's only a small drop, but every little bit helps....

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Steph- the world has gone mad when I have multiple dates in one week. mad I say.

Stair- He is noticeably missing from the roster this week...

Art- it could ahve been any of us.


Tim- coffee is a good start!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'd say something about denial and putting up walls, but we both know that's a whole bunch of crap. It's all about suppresion and substitution.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

gah- stairwell - again with the asking for the ass kicking!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment. Hell, you have a vague idea of what my workday has been. I just think I'm cursed.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

If nothing else, I think I deserve to see the infamous nipple picture.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I love your new profile pic. It's so you!

OS, will you donate for me too??

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jaxia said...

I need that Tshirt :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com