Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Rarrrrrrrrrrr

I guy from the 25th floor asked me out on the elevator. Only fancy people get let on to the 25th floor in this building.

He told me he thought it was cute the way I pulled my mess of blonde curls back with a paperclip. I bet he was imgaining what it would look like to look down and see... oh nevermind.

Shoot- I already forgot his name. He will be by to find me later. Rarrrrrrrrr.

I shouldn't be allowed to blog today- I'm feeling rather bawdy.

14 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

And today has exactly what to do with that?

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Ditto. Like that's ever stopped you before.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

hey, shut-it, you like bawdy Steph, she's so much better than sullen and pouty Steph don't you think?

Don't make me bust out the sullen and pouty Steph....

:P

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'm not saying I don't like bawdy. I'm just saying how is that different.

Besides, you haven't been bawdy (yet) today.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

"I bet he was imgaining what it would look like to look down and see... oh nevermind."

That's not bawdy??

Damn.

I shall try harder to acheive the bawd....

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Just keep typing bitch! Oh, I mean please entertain us with your delightful stories. Please.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Not to call you out or anything, but it was a bit weak. You've done better. ;)

(can you tell I'm having a slow day yet? I'm "comment"-ing to death.)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Sam- can we get naked together??? Oh that's right, that happens on Thursdays.

Stairwell - I was working on my whole being coy thing..... I didnt think saying that I was thinking about him thinking about what my mass of curls would look like in his lap as I was sucking his dick fell into the coy category.

:) So there you go. My reputation is ruined (again.) hehe.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Oh! "Coy" was what you were going for. Yeah, I can see that now.

Naw, not ruined. Confirmed. ;)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

!!!!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

bawdy is preferred

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

thank you Mr. Ho. That means so much coming from you....

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I love your bawdiness.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Kat- and I love yours. *kisses*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com