Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, August 29, 2005

Search me.

You will all be proud to know that I am #2 when one searches lesbian eating pussy on technorati.com, #5 for just plain old lesbian pussy (neither plain nor old.)

This blog apparently also pops up when you search Steph Meth on MSN. #3 baby.

Way better than impregnate me don't you think?

Muhahahaha.

"Can I get... any of you cunts... a drink?" -Ed

I had to send Shaun of the Dead back to Blockbuster Online today - and now I am sad. I think I shall marry Simon Pegg (Shaun.) Do any of you cunts have a problem with that?

Dammit, I see he is already married. That's ok, I'm better suited for the life as a mistress anyway. Can one of you let him know I am waiting for him over here?

Thanks.

6 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You know you can buy it for $10. Just FYI. Oh, and, "FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!" just for the heck of it.

Have you seen "The Office" (the BBC one, not the subpar NBC one)? You must rent it. You must, you must, you must. If only for Simon.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Must I, must I?? I was going to go buy it tonight along with Traffic.

I have seen some episodes of the BBC version - very very much like my office actually. Perhaps I will rent it - perhaps not. You aren' the boss of me (only on Thursdays remember.)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Supermans Foot said...

Simon Pegg is hilarious, I didnt think his stuff had got over to the States yet - Look out for a comedy series called Spaced, He plays a similar character and is excellent.... and yes I gotta problem with that

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Yet another classic film...

And the Office, BBC-style... awesome. Not sure why they even thought to rewrite it for the US... but I guess he deserved some cash in selling the rights to NBC.

By the way, cute puppy.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph, in my heart you will always be #1 in the "lesbian eating pussy" department.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Steph-

It's so sad. I actually had to test your claim. It's true. # 2.

-Tim

P.S. "I'm sorry, Shaun."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com