Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

wasting your time (once again)

"So what you're telling me E is that you are obsessed with dogs and sleeping with me?"

My response to her telling me about a few dreams she's had lately.

The problem is that I said this while sitting at my desk at work - I wonder how many people heard me and what they thought I was talking about.

Muhahahahahahaha.

I want to go to one of the bars that EB has taken me to lately later tonight but I don't want to run into him there. I'm considering chatting up the Eriq LaSalle look-alike from Saturday night. Why not? Hehe - I see he was in Coming to America. Who knew?

7 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I could've told you that just based on your posts. At least if the "dogs" are referring to men.

What?!?! You must remember - he was the one who used all the "Soul Glo." (and more useless and less interesting information - Samuel L. Jackson was the guy who tried to holdup McDougal's)

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous mikey said...

just let your Sooulllllllll Glo!

dogs, dreams, sleeping with someone? i'm new here, so i dunno what's going on with that. but damn, you gotta get your hands on some Soul Glo.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

Please, all good tv watchers know about soul glo. You are so far behind.

And it was an innocent dream. No sex even.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

I'm not obsessed with dogs.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I took a nap this morning and I was inside the video game I was playing all weekend. Weird...

-Tim

P.S. Okay, I'm going to admit. It's the new Hulk video game. But it's f*cking amazing. Play. When you aren't busy working or livin' the life, play.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair - no she's obsessed with actual dogs - I think she needs to get one ASAP. perhaps she can pick one up when we go to the shelter Saturday (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take me there E!!!)

Mikey- its all about dogs, dreams and sleeping with someone on here (tho not in that order)

Pix- we all know I'm not a tv watcher (all the fucking gets in the way)- and THIS TIME it wasn't about sex.. ... I kid, I kid.

Your- aren't you, aren't you????

Tim- put down the controller, move into the sun...

Christopher- you slay me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com