Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, August 29, 2005

The weekend

Things I'm used to hearing on a 1st date:

You look nice...
Yes, I am originally from here
Thanks for coming out with me
Etc.

Things I'm NOT used to hearing on a 1st date:
I can't wait to draw you naked
I'm really looking forward to eating your pussy
Here, let me give you a little something for the road (illegal and dangerous)

OK then. The date itself was actually good. I did have to call Electrician Boy and move it from Friday night and upgraded him to Saturday night due to Cuban Boy's needy nature. Come to think of it Friday night's date was pretty darn good as well.

Who would have thought? Two good dates in one weekend... that usually doesn't happen to me.

OK- so Cuban Boy first. We went out to dinner for his birthday, to the liquor store where he purchased my favorite champagne and we headed over to one of my male friend's house to pick him up to go out with us (which I thought was super cool of Cuban Boy.) The three of us spent some time at an Irish Pub in Fort Worth (Shamrock Pub- cleanest restrooms you will ever find in a bar!) We talked about cars and why I am still single (I was not really a part of that conversation because I was at the bar trying to pay two men $1 to kiss each other, but that's another story) and had a nice relaxing time.

We dropped Eric off and headed back to my apartment where we proceeded to have the best sex of our lives. Seriously. I almost cried. I don't cry. Crap.

Moving on to Electrician Boy.

We met at a bar where I had never been - it was a way cool dive bar that I will definitely go back to. Before he got there I met a boy who looks exactly like Eric LaSalle - yummy. I was good and didn't give him my number (but I bet I will at some point.) He got there and we ended up staying at that bar for several hours - until my emergency call came through at 10 (I wanted to go out with the girls Saturday night too - there just wasn't enough time in the day!) I felt a little bad about leaving him so early - he definitely has the charming thing down. Oh, and he looked like the Incredible Hulk with the way he was about to bust out of his shirt. Rarrrrrrr.

He called me on Sunday afternoon to see if everything was ok with my 'emergency' situation (you boys DO know that we do that, right?) He invited me over for a steak and a little poolside action, but I declined.

Gah - this is getting long.

Rundown of my phone activity Saturday night/Sunday morning:
9:57 pm - Cuban Boy calls - he knows that I am on a date but can I call him when I'm done because he misses me (gag)
10:04 pm- E calls with 'emergency' and let's me know where she is meeting Courtney
10:17 pm - Courtney calls as backup 'emergency'- says to hurry
10:47 pm - Army Boy calls - just wanted to say hi, just got off of work
11:59 pm - Army Boy calls - going to bar, can I join?
1:04 am - E calls, is lost leaving the club (we left early due to the abundance of old people there)
1:09 am - Text message from E- something about being a lesbian
1:30 am - I call Army Boy back- he has a little buzz and is more forward than he has ever been - he asked me what I wear to bed and insinuated that he was going to masturbate (shocking!! Ha!! he's such a lightweight)
2:54 am - Tall Boy called - he just got home from the club and wants to come over - the answer was no

The grand prize goes to Electrician Boy who called at 4:47 am. to make sure everything was ok. I was dead asleep and threw the phone across the room.

So that's about it. I will need to address the great sex with Cuban Boy at some point this week. It makes me terribly uncomfortable that he is so fucking awesome in bed. Damn him. E says its because he cares so much- uggggg. We shall see.

Ya'll have a good Monday. I need some down time.

15 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Dear god you're popular. If my phone went off that much, I'd leave it at home (which I have been know to do).

Thanks for the "emergency phone call" tip. I'll be watching for that now. That will be an automatic strike if they leave for the emergency. Of course, my luck, it'll actually be an emergency.

Don't panic. (not yet anyway) E could be right. Kind of. Maybe it's YOU who's developing the feelings and that's why it was so good. Just a thought. :)

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

I am seriously considering leaving it in the car from now on. I need my sleep dammit!

see- you never know~~~ we are slightly evil - only slightly.

Gah - don't say things like that. There are no feelings - I don't have feelings!!!!!!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Like every 12 step program - the first phase is Denial.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger AMS said...

damn bitch - you make me wish i was single again...kind of

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair- dont make me kick your ass!!! I CANT have feelings for a guy that has no long term goals, who thinks that a good paying job is one that pays 1/4 of my hourly wage (he has no idea,) someone that has a CHILD.

It simply cant be true.

AMS- think of all of the sex I turned down this weekend. Muhahahahaha.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'm just saying. If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck....

I'd say he could work to improve his station in life, but he can't do much about the kid. Eh. I'll shut up now.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Ah Stair, I grow more fond of you every day. hehe.

*sung in that childish taunting tone* Steph has feelings. Steph has feelings.

Do you want help making him a mix tape?

P.S. I have been at work for one hour and done nothing but check on mine and everyone else's blogs.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Ooh! A mix tape. Yes, and you must include a short note about how 'special' he is on the insert. I could get some song suggestions for you if you'd like!! ;)

(I'm pretty sure that I'm due for that ass kicking now.)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Supermans Foot said...

ok cant be dealing with it all so i'll just say I bet you do look great naked

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Steph-

Wow. I'm staying out of that one. Sure, I know that I've never met you, but THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT YOU COULD KICK MY ASS! Anyway, glad you had the best sex ever this weekend. I mean, that is not a phrase people throw around a lot. Myself...I played a lot of comic-related video games.

It's so sad that I want to make a joke about having the best video game playing ever, but that's just not true.

-Tim

P.S. He looks like the Incredible Hulk? Wow. Are you sure he isn't the Incredible Hulk, because that means he's going to shrink down to a puny, wimpy guy when he calms down.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Wow, best sex. We've heard about a lot of sex, but I don't think it's ever been referred to as the best.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Stair- he really cannot make enough improvements soon enough to capture my interest. Plus as I told Army Boy last night, I am not looking for that one right guy at this point.

Pix- I know where you live and I can gain access at any time. I need you to send that pic to my email instead of my phone - its too big to come through (yes my phone sucks.)

Stair- beware of bending over any time soon...

superman - gah = me naked is bad!

Tim- best video game experience ever- now THAT would make me all tingly inside.

As for the kicking of ass I bet I could hold my own. My strategy- flash and stun!

Electrican Boy has the biggest chest ever..... mmmmmmmm.

Andish- I know. I know.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Ahh, the old "emergency call" trick. Yeah. Used it before. I think it should be in everyone's First Date Aid Kit. Absolutely. Why suffer through a whole bad date when, with one simple call, you can get away to go "help a friend" or "go help find a pet" or whatever.

But, damn, woman... I'm tellin ya... I need a program to keep track of all the names - you're lining em up and knockin em down faster than Billy the Kid...

As for the Cuban Boy thing - well, you know - if the man is worth his salt, he'll learn what you like and keep getting better as you go along and do it more often... If not, he's simply no good. And that whole mediterranian/latin blood thing... doesn't hurt when that whole passion thing gets into play. Makes things hotter.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

I have nothing to add here except I'd like another picture of your sweet funbags being pawed at.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I'm exhausted just reading it.
I would be dead now if that was my weekend.
No wonder you don't post on the weekends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com