Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, August 08, 2005

Well hello there...

Yeah- so I did plan to have a whole rant about non-IT boy’s behavior but I feel like I have wasted enough time talking/thinking about it already. I obviously have more self-worth than to expose myself to someone as toxic as he.

He will be called tonight to arrange a time to come over and get his cds and DVDs that are at my house, beyond that I have no reason to give him another thought. My only regret is that we women don’t have a universal warning system that I could use to alert his future victims. Well that and the fact that I gave him such good head.

The rest of the weekend was great. I met some lovely new ladies through some friends and we went to a male strip club Friday night. I did end up holding the hair of one of these new friends as she vomited in the bathroom of the club (she was young,) and drove another home (also young.) The one I drove home gave her number to two strippers against my advise. She emailed me today and said one of them called. I emailed her back and told her she had better stock up on the baby oil (he was VERY shiny.)

Ewwwwwww..... male strippers simply do not appeal to me.

Saturday E and I went to a new bar and met some really nice people. Her friend Dr. Asshole met us there and monopolized my conversations for far too long. We ditched him super early and met up with Cuban Boy. It was cool – we went back out and then back to my house to hang out. I did have to explain to him that we were just friends and could not be fuck buddies, but he said that was cool with him.

My fav quote of the weekend came from Cuban Boy:

"We all have evil inside of us, it's just a matter of how much you are willing to let out."

So true.

Other quotes were:

"I wish I would have spit on that napkin." -me

"Dude, I had to cockblock for you twice in one day - you owe me something shiny." -E

Well I'm off to go check into that whole lesbian nun thing.

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

lesbian nun thing? kinky.
reminds me of jay and silent bob.
"you live by the book too?"

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lulu said...

I don't understand the stripper thing either. How is this hot? I don't need more problems from a man who has bigger chest muscles than me. Geez.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Male strippers = YUCK!
Slimy, greasy, swinging their banana hammocks in my face. I've almost had an eye taken out by one of those things! I really don't see the appeal tho. I would rather go to a female strip club, at least they're hot. But every woman must do it once in their lives if for no other reason then to get wasted with your girlfriends and spend the evening laughing your ass off!!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

other - :) Moi, kinky?? Never!

lulu - agreed.

funky- yeah, i prefer naked females to males, we are just prettier. This was my first time at one... I didn't even tip any of them. I always tip the ladies for good pole work and cute shoes.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger wopanese said...

Whoa... so that was quiet, shy, Non-IT boy that dumped that load o shite on you the other night? Wow. See, it's always the quiet ones you gotta watch out for...

he doesn't sit alone in the break room, eating donuts while staring blankly at the wall, does he? What a cocksmoker.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

wop - I would not doubt it one bit. Bah - damn the quiet ones!! (ok, not all of you)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com