Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Whew.

Yeah- so apparently I drank too much last night. Whew. All I know is that I am missing my piece of birthday carrot cake from Mondos and the cd that makes me dance around in my underwear every day. Dammit. My head hurts.

Oh- and I also know that I finally spoke to the guy from the club Saturday night - Raphael (please note I have resisted the urge thusfar to make a Ninja Turtles reference.) He is sweet and is soon to be shipped off to Iraq (a plus for sure,) but in the course of our 30 minute conversation he mentioned that he is ready to get married and have kids no less than 10 times. Gag. He should have caught me at 12:53 yesterday- he missed his window.

Courtney- I don't know why we can't find men that just want to fuck, we should have tee shirts made that say that. It was sweet of you to offer to let me use your studly fuck buddy Mike though- I might take you up on that one of these days. Why are all of the 19 year old stripper boys so dumb anyhow?

I was out with my ex-fiance's brother last night, I loved this quote from him:

"I told my brother I would give it a good six months before hitting on you - I thought that was more than fair considering what the bastard did to you." Awwwwww....

Maybe I'm still intoxicated? Only time will tell.

8 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Um...which CD is that? I'll have to pick up a copy.

You and Courtney just need to hang out with more musicians. Most of us have no interest in relationships. Of course, we're also as dependable as an asshat.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger art said...

t shirts sound like a great ides!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

yeah, what's the dancing in underwear cd? and i agree with stairwell about the musician thing...most of them are big sluts, you wouldn't have any trouble finding a fuck buddy.

and "he missed his window" fucking cracks me up. you rock!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair- I'm still stuck on the Stroke 9 cd that I got for like $4..... the first song on the Nasty Little Thoughts album (Letters) makes me jump on my bed every time I hear it.....

Art - I might have to get some made.

go-go, Courtney was going to hit on the lead singer of the band at the club Sat night but got distracted by a group of free spending boys to soon.

When are you going to come hang out with us?????

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Double Gag. Fuck buddies are seriously hard to find. They also get all emotional and shit on you eventually. Triple Gag.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger art said...

you could always start a blog for fuck buddies

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

ummm- this is a blog for fuck buddies......

kidding, kidding. I'm not in to the whole meeting online thing.

Sam- what is it with those damn emotions? Triple gag indeed!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

As a musician, I'll second what stairwell said. Except I don't know what an asshat is.

And being as predictable as ever--next time you're dancing in your undies, take HNT pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com