Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Best night ever.

Seriously. Best. Ever.

Outfit #1 won and boy did it ever do the trick.

The strippers were not the hottest I've ever seen, but what can you do, it was a Monday night.

Holy crap.

It ended up just being the two of us- all of his friends bailed. It didn't matter. So very much their loss. We sat there and watched football and drank beer and were surrounded by naked girls. Life is good.

Paul seemed suprised at how many offers I got to go home with the girls. Silly boy.

The phone conversation on the way home went something like this:

Me- Damn- I forgot to say thanks for tonight - I didn't mean for you to spend that much money and wanted you to know that I've got next time for sure

Him- Girl please - do not worry about it, I invited you out and it was not a problem at all. You are cool as hell and we can hang out any time you want.

Me- We should just go ahead and get the whole fucking thing out of the way soon.

Him- Oh good God- hey, whatever you say, yes we should. Wow.

Me- OK then, maybe later this week. Bye.

Him- Damn.

So Paul is my new drinking buddy. We have both agreed that we aren't in a 'dating' place - he knows about EB and I know that he has a kid.

Gotta love those no pressure relationship things.

Whew.

16 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Glad it went well. So which "mystery" place was it? And how is it that you've watched two football games in 48 hours?!?!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Glad you had fun! Did you get the pics taken to show him off for us?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

well 'watched' is a strong word. Let's see, breasts or tv, breasts or tv..... hmmmmmmmm.

Os- now we both know that they don't allow cameras into strip joints, so I will have to catch him next time (I promise I will- so friggin' cute) I need to start a digi camera fund!! My camera phone sux!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I think you're accumulated enough "admirers" that you could start a fund for a camera. Or just slap up an Amazon wishlist and someone might buy it for you. Jeez. Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you??? ;))

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Yay. I'm glad you hada good time.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stairwell- where DO babies come from?

w.v. eolkwcoj

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I could explain it, but I wouldn't want to scare your virgin mind.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Dude there is nothing virgin on me after what I witnessed last night.

Sigh.

I miss it already.

Quick, somebody flash me.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Nettie B said...

Booze and booty buddies are FUN :) Glad you had a great time

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

SUCCESS! That sounds like a great night. Oh and I'm flashing you right now!

W.V. qlsraemk - No joke! WTF?

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

thank you very much f.b. you are the best!!!! a good time was had by all!


nettie- does it get any better than that????

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Pirate said...

You had a better Monday then I did for sure, for sure.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

I love taking a girl to a strip club. No one here will go with me to one, but I have my memories.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

first - w.v: jxkcuymr.

wop- I think we have your band name- see above.

Pirate- that's a damn shame - make it happen for Tuesday, all I have lined up at this point is working late.

Your- well get your VegASS to Tejas and let me show you the seedy side of Dallas.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I hope it stays that way with him and he doesn't get all weepy whiney on you. I'd like the weepy whiney right now. Hell, I'd like anything right now. But I know you'd hate it.
How old is his kid?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

I agree Kat. I think his kid is 3, she lives quite far away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com