Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Chatty

I know, I'm very chatty today.

I received a call from Cuban Boy this afternoon that almost made me drop the phone - some things are not meant to be said over the phone. Think sexual. I told him to call me back tonight. I am going to tell him I am serious with EB and that I can't see him 'like that' anymore.

I also received a call from Damien from last night. I have a 21 YO calling me asking what time I will be home from work. This is very intersting. I need to not drink with the boys anymore, this is the conclusion I have come to. Under normal circumstances I would never have given my number to such a young thing (ok, probably not.)

He told me that Marcus and his girl (one of the angry knocks from last night) broke up over his being over at my house last night. The funny thing is HE was pretty much behaving.

I am planning on sleeping at EB's tonight I think, I don't want to cause any more trouble at my house.

I was hoping for a drama-free week. So much for that. I might spend the weekend at Mom's. I don't have a good feeling about this Marcus thing. How do you tell someone "I'm sorry I don't want your man, he doesn't make enough money?"

10 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Serious? Please, not until you're 40. Or 50. Or never. Serious is a bad thing. Okay, so semi-serious (as in "I won't fuck your friends" serious) is okay.

My dear, sweet, brilliant Vicente said it best when he said, "Labels ruin a relationship."

We've been together over five years and I still get a tingly feeling when he enters the room.

Non-relationships - that's where it's at.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger petrow said...

21 year old........score for you, but just make sure he knows what he's getting into , I'd ahte to see a repeat of the whole wine incident.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger aughra said...

Don't rule any of them out, Steph. Keep them all available.

Shit - I thought nongirlfriend said 'labias ruin a relationship'!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

i'm starting to think your apartment complex is in another dimension! actually, moments of it sound a lot like library school. and are you expected to repair poor marcus' relationship? i think not. that's his problem, not yours.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger katarina said...

- How do you tell someone "I'm sorry I don't want your man, he doesn't make enough money?"

Exactly like that.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Ha! Aughra, I could see where you might have read it that way. V thinks they MAKE a relationship.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Aughra, I LOVE your "about me" in your profile.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

If Marcus' girlfriend broke up with him just because he was at your house one night, she's a jealous freak and he's probably better off without her. I'd say they probably had other problems before all that and him being at your house just compounded everything. OR maybe she also decided he doesn't make enough money and kicked him to the curb because of that!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Wow. Drama central at your place. Remind me where you live so that I never move anywhere near there.

This is what happens when you play with the kiddies. The maturity factor is thrown right out the window.

Sorry you're so popular. Put up some of those biohazard signs and "quarantined" labels on your place. Then maybe they'll leave for a while.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Could you print all that on a(nother) t-shirt? "I don' want your man. He don' make enough money."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com