Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, September 26, 2005

Hello, Death? It's me.....

I am back, but I am still sick.

I spent so much time in bed over the weekend it's a wonder my skin didn't graft to the sheets- or did it? Yuck.

Anywho, me thinks it might be time to go t0 the doctor - my having to go an entire weekend without going out is serious business my friends. Serious business indeed.

The sweet boys that live in my apartments were kind enough to still offer to hang out with me even though it was obvious I was lifting a weak hand to knock at death's door.... now that's dedication to getting some pussy don't you think? I politely declined. They were knocking at my door again last night at 10 pm, fuckers.

So here I am - day one of the new job, hopped up on Sudafed cold and cough. Wish me luck.

Oh, and my house is fine- no damage here.

Y'all be good.

PS-

I found this in my comments:

Anonymous said...
Been following your posts... We are one in the same... My father does walk on water and all girls are dime a dozen! I understand you have been hurt so have I..hell I am 36 yrs old and a goodlooking MF... call me now.... 214-914-1495 my name is Gil

I'm not trying to be mean, but damn. It is never, ever a good idea to put your number anywhere near my blog (I am not encouraging y'all to call it) I'm just saying, I think I have enough on my plate without meeting random guys from the internets ;)

Gil, sweetheart, if you have the courage to approach me at the bar then maybe we can talk, but until then stick to Yahoo personals to meet your online honeys.

12 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You too? Sucks, don' it?

Some people don't realize how vast the I-net is. Or, if he's really smart, that number goes to a sales pitch. The new spam.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

zing!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Egan said...

I have seen a few dudes leaving numbers on websites. I am so tempted to call the numbers and mess with them. Hmmm... Why are these morons doing this?

Your guy was at least anonymous. The other one I saw wasn't. Whack jobs!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Sick - I feel your pain. Sick at work? I definitely feel your pain. Lots of hot drinks... maybe a snifter of whiskey in the coffee, if you can sneak it in... heh heh.

Sick puss? Damn, that's lame. Damn, that's male.

Gil - very sad, dude. Besides, I have dibs - I'm cute, attentive, and am an oral sex master... so they tell me. My number is 1-800-GR8-ORAL

Okay, couldn't resist.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger HS said...

Aw, hope you feel better soon...getting a cold when its so nice outside is always a shitty deal!

Feel betta suga!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

where are all of my comments? I want my comments dammit.

bastards. if you saw how many people come here and don't comment you would be suprised.

it can't all be sex and orgies people. I can get sick once or twice a year.

;)

Thanks for the well wishes y'all who bothered to comment. You are on my good list.... as for the rest of you.....

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger petrow said...

i live for your rants, what idiot would think that smoe punk rock kid like myself wouldn't get drunk @ his buddies house this weekend and call him and make fun off him for using blogging as a dating service....who would do such a thing


bad ass # 2 signing out, your #1 bye the way

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I haven't slept in about 32 hours or so. I forgot how to post, but then got my second wind. Sorry you're sick-- Hard to imagine that you didn't do anything all weekend!

Glad to hear you weathered the storm!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph, I would never desert you. I hope you get better soon, sweetheart. Damn, and I was going to email you my phone number. Uh, guess that wouldn't be such a good idea.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I'm so glad you're up and around. Well, kind of, anyway. A sudafed drunk is the worst kind of drunk.
Don't operate any heavy machinery.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

HA! What a fuckstick!
If he's such a "goodlooking MF" he should grow a pair and hit the bars to get laid.
And go ahead and say motherfucker, not MF or emeffer. That's stupid.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

nike uk
jordan 4
jordan 13
tory burch outlet
true religion outlet
kate spade handbags
jordans
coach outlet store online
nike blazers
gucci outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
gucci outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
toms shoes
timberland boots
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
ray bans
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
gucci handbags
ray ban wayfarer
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike running shoes
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton bags
true religion outlet
christian louboutin shoes
toms shoes
mont blanc pens
2016.7.5haungqin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com